We're going to spoil the fuck out of the show up in this piece. Mind you, no book spoilers... book spoilers will get you raped by a dragon.

So last night I finally got around to watching the final three episodes of season two. I'd been hoarding them and waiting, not wanting the season to be over. I've never cheered and fist pumped during a TV show before (with the exception of one particular episode of BtVS, an episode of Firefly, and an episode of Freaks & Geeks... shit... OK I do it a lot) but, God damn did I ever cheer when my Khaleesi was reunited with her babies. I almost shed a man tear. I was a little pissed about the way that Tyrion was treated, considering how baller that short bastard is, but whatever, I'm certain that little, inbred, bastard 'king' is going to pay with his life soon enough.

So, I'm curious... what's your favourite storyline so far? I've got to go with Khaleesi's journey (I'd let her mother the fuck out of my dragon), Tyrion, and John Snow's stories. The rest are good filler, but don't really hold my attention quite as much.