User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt

World War Z - First footage from behind the scenes.

Raw footage from a zombie attack. No FX and no sound. It seems that this is not an 'official' release.

Thoughts?

(Huh, just realised its OLD... I just found it today. Didn't find it in a forum search, figured it would have been here.)
    Last edited by Red Shirt; Jun 3rd, 2012 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Additional comment about age of clip.
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Scavenger"

Status

The dude on the ground is like a contortionist! It freaked me out just watching him. Some of the people running looked like they were almost smiling at him. Hope they worked that out in a few takes. LOL

Im looking forward to the movie as I enjoyed the audiobook immensely.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I'm really worried this movie isn't going to live up to the book in any way, shape, or form. I've already heard rumors that they deviated from the book so much that really its only WWZ in title and not the same in any other way.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Loyal Retainer View Post
    I'm really worried this movie isn't going to live up to the book in any way, shape, or form. I've already heard rumors that they deviated from the book so much that really its only WWZ in title and not the same in any other way.
    This^
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I can't get behind this movie.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status
    Alright just heard some more news. Apparently they are doing 7 weeks of reshoots in Budapest right now. It's usual for a movie to do reshoots but this is an exorbitant amount for any movie, especially a big budget movie. This usually indicates a huge problem with planning and direction for a film. I have a feeling this just bolsters the fact that many, many people will find this film disappointing.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    I just finished WWZ (finally, after having it for >2 months.) and from what I have heard about the movie, it seems as though it will turn out to be a disappointment.

I wonder if it will turn out like my experience from Starship Troopers. I saw the movie first, then read the book. I was glad I did. The movie would have bit the big one had I read first.
    I just couldn't let WWZ sit anymore though. It was screaming from the shelf, READ ME, READ ME!
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    The latest twist on World War Z is that the producers have hired Damon Lindelhof to do a "re-write" of the script prior to the movie going into post-production. I haven't seen anything like official confirmation yet, but when the rumors started breaking Lindelhof announced, via Twitter, that he was going into an extended period of "radio silence" starting today. I'm not sure how much of a re-write you can apply to a movie that's already mostly been filmed, but here's hoping Lindelhof can infuse some magic into the final product!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    i have the abridged audiobook. I thought it was great. I hear from max brooks web site that they are going to make it unabridged audiobook. the thing that had got me is that. the movie isn't going be like the book. I though the book would stand by its self as a movie. I just hope its not a flop after all this time.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    The latest twist on World War Z is that the producers have hired Damon Lindelhof to do a "re-write" of the script prior to the movie going into post-production. I haven't seen anything like official confirmation yet, but when the rumors started breaking Lindelhof announced, via Twitter, that he was going into an extended period of "radio silence" starting today. I'm not sure how much of a re-write you can apply to a movie that's already mostly been filmed, but here's hoping Lindelhof can infuse some magic into the final product!
    And this makes me nervous...and excited...my emotions are confusing me. this will be a Netflix item for me in afraid...
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast