User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: DIY weapons

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon_Tyler View Post
    Swords could be semi effective vs living, infected zombies....
    Has no one else here weilded a Katana? Even half trained it is incredibly easy to chop through 8" trees. I can only imagine the hollow ground principles that make this possible would be EXTREMELY effective at decapitating just about anything smaller than an elephant.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I use to make my own throwing stars in art class. I would make all different shapes and sizes. then weld them together. it would always amaze my art teacher how many stars would magically disappear.
    does anybody still have or did have The poor mans james bond book? a lot of nice info in that.
    Last edited by werewolf; Nov 12th, 2012 at 08:27 PM.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    Did you add the rope because of The Boondock Saints? lol
    Nah, It's been since forever since I've seen the film. Home Depot had a 1/4 pallet of cheap poly blend Non-Climbing rope for $10. I figured, why not?
    That's a pretty bad ass tomahawk there though. I'm leaning towards a Dead-On demolition hammer myself.

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    does anybody still have or did have The poor mans james bond book? a lot of nice info in that.
    I do, sort of. I have PDF's of volumes 1-4 and the Anarchist's Cook Book as well. Acquired under the premise below...

BUT:

I cannot stress enough, if you are going to get these, which you shouldn't, try out stuff in them, which you shouldn't... you need to be extremely and absurdly careful.
    "Text" files of these and other documents have circulated on the internet for so long, that bad edits have surfaced. Bad edits that are comprised of incorrect, nonfunctional and instantly lethal (to YOU), rather than just absurdly dangerous information.

As is mentioned in the opening chapter of The Zombie Survival Guide, Preparation, you should be the very model of the Upstanding Law Abiding Citizen. In the US, the 1st Amendment I believe protects your right to acquire this book for "entertainment and informational purposes only." You really should leave it there
    Last edited by Red Shirt; Nov 13th, 2012 at 10:48 AM.
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Heh, we recently added two of the dead on hammers to the halfacre bros "wall of implements"...such a good choice.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    Nah, It's been since forever since I've seen the film. Home Depot had a 1/4 pallet of cheap poly blend Non-Climbing rope for $10. I figured, why not?
    That's a pretty bad ass tomahawk there though. I'm leaning towards a Dead-On demolition hammer myself.

I do, sort of. I have PDF's of volumes 1-4 and the Anarchist's Cook Book as well. Acquired under the premise below...

BUT:

I cannot stress enough, if you are going to get these, which you shouldn't, try out stuff in them, which you shouldn't... you need to be extremely and absurdly careful.
    "Text" files of these and other documents have circulated on the internet for so long, that bad edits have surfaced. Bad edits that are comprised of incorrect, nonfunctional and instantly lethal (to YOU), rather than just absurdly dangerous information.

As is mentioned in the opening chapter of The Zombie Survival Guide, Preparation, you should be the very model of the Upstanding Law Abiding Citizen. In the US, the 1st Amendment I believe protects your right to acquire this book for "entertainment and informational purposes only." You really should leave it there
    i agree with you on it. I actually have 2 videos of the guy that wrote the books. In the video, you can see that he had lost some fingers of his left hand. I would never ever think of trying any of those things in the book.
    only time that i might use any of that stuff would be extreme life and death.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    i don't have a nightstand, i do however have my guns strategically spread across the apartment. never more than 5 feet from a gun, that's my cardinal rule. and the best part is, my girlfriend isn't freaked out by that at all
    But does she know how to use them? Now THAT, son, is a good woman..... (just don't piss her off....)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567