User Tag List

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    Listening again and I liked the "Found" reference.

Now I never watched Lost but...I do know it ended in 2010...and that everyone loves to talk about We're Alive not doing a Lost. Did I get a reference?

I also knew that when we heard Michael that the "Search Party" to LA was going to have some trouble.
    KC has mentioned Lost several times on the boards, as well as in some interviews, particularly with reference to its inability to answer all the questions it raises, so it was more than intentional. Loving these jokes and references KC, keep them up.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    So that was a healthy leap forward in the chronology wasn't it?

I had a sinking feeling once I heard the attackers that it was the little ones, except bigger. Same basic sounds but deeper. Also same MO hide in the shadows and attack.

Very well done ladies and gents!
    Yeah: so are the current events in Victor and CJ's timeline two-three months into the future? Well I guess it's the current timeline now - none of our heroes are in any current active plotline, as Victor and Saul retired to CJ's place, Michael, Riley, Pegs, Datu, Hope and Tanya (and Lady!) all have their destinations and duties very clear, Angel is dead (SO FUCKING SAD WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU KC) and Burt isn't really going anywhere. Indeed perhaps we should have predicted that we might see a timeline jump (apologies if you did Voodoo; I know you did mention before how we're going to see Season 3 really kick into gear now [like it hasn't been amazing these last few episodes? I hate you for Angel but I'll always love your work KC]). It did feel good to get the heart pumping again - that is something great about the audio drama vibe: you don't actually know what's happening, so you're far more on the edge of your seat than you are if it were purely visual.

But Nik, when did the little ones hide and attack before? I thought the attack on the Mallers' convoy was orchestrated by pinstripes, or have I just got that completely wrong? Scary how intelligent they're becoming. Interesting too how they're getting bigger - after all, I was wondering before what the hell the point of making these little ones in the first place was; Skittles never mentioned them being particularly fast or strong. Does seem like they're going to have an increasingly relevance to the plot though, being introduced bit by bit, first by Skittles, then a few chapters later by Lizzie, now a fair bit later here.
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerOwl View Post
    hmmm so they grow... what does this mean that they don't need food and if they don't do the normal ones do .... where's pin suit.. hmm and i wonder if they will try to get into contact with the others
    Yeah I'm wondering what the food sitch is - after all if you think about it, they're their own worst enemy in terms of survival... oh god what a fitting metaphor for human beings. I wonder if that was intentional; well I guess if it was it would perhaps be more attributable to Romero than KC, but still, interesting.

Overall I'm really excited by this new jump - it's thrown all of Voodoo's predictions out the window; I wonder if we'll even see Michael at all. Maybe we'll see all three (or four?) camps. After all now we have a reason to see the people from Boulder, being that it has been all this time. Whatever, as long as there's more Victor. We want more Otto Sturcke!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Very interesting indeed......I am very sad yet HAPPY that next week is delayed because of the AUDIES!!!! Pulling for KC and co to bring home the goods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael knows the purpose of this mission, and will give us the significance of the recon. With the months that have elapsed it allows for more puzzle pieces to have been put together, boxed up, and presented to us in a way that is unique to KC's style. The one thing I dont like is how it appears that Saul has gotten complacent, maybe the trio have found some safety and thus comfort in their new "home".....but we are talking about a man who was running INTO the firefight to get Lizzy but now he states he barely remembers her face.......wierd..........could this be a natural surival tactic?

2 weeks and counting....cant wait!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Re: little ones attacking in the dark- they came for angel and kalani at the reserve base in the dark.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Based off the artwork, it looks as though there was some trouble on the way to Boulder.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Not a bad episode though. Good jaerb, Kc.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I laughed hard enough that my stitches hurt at the "Never Eat Shredded Wheat" line.

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    I've been really hoping there will be some intensity in the next few chapters. After Angel and Kalani took down the Behemoth at the base, The Arena to rescue Datu, The Colony etc I'm really content with where WA is going again.

Loved the episode. LOVED ALL of the dialogue between Victor and Saul (I would love to hear these two banter back and forth like this in any story line). Saul is still my favourite character. As for CJ, if Saul isn't interested in her she can have me!

The return of Zombie information coming back! Yes! So there are at least 12 of not-so-little-ones now. Maybe make that 11... They did kill one right? Hopefully Michael lets us know what the Recon mission was all about. Honestly I thought Michael would have been with them. You'd think sending a recon team back into his old stomping grounds would be silly with out Michael himself.

It sucks about another 2 week but the team sure deserves all of the awards and credit they deserve! So proud and happy for the whole team!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

First off I was all WTF when Saul said December and only backtracked to November. "What about September and October?!" I said before all the eggs were collected. However from Saul and Victor's conversation I realised not much critical to the plot events happened in those months. Saul and Victor hung out with CJ and Michael was probably just organizing with the fort. We might go back in time for Irwin but I doubt now it was exciting.

Now remembering stuff like Chapters 4 and 15 shows us that KC is very capable of jumping through time in the story. This is obviously the biggest time leap yet. Still we skipped August 25th, a day when many great and exciting things happened and awesome people are born.

My last comment for now is that I knew the zombies were "Little Ones" I could hear it in their sounds. I guess they are "Not so Little Ones" now

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
    I guess they are "Not so Little Ones" now
    We need some nikvoodoo to let us know where in the Forums are the "little ones" discussed. Do we happen to know if the little ones are all built the same? Or is it like number 12 represents the 12th iteration (version) of these badasses? They kind of remind me of the "hunter" from L4D2.

l4d2__hunter_by_ravenspine21-d2xlxy8.jpg

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by COsurvivor View Post
    you can see at the bottom of the image that their are tracks from the inside of a transport of a plane or in this case a helicopter.
    I concur on the artwork. It looks like the view down the tail ramp of a cargo aircraft, totally appropriate for a Chinook. That bright spot at the top of the picture could be from the flare.

ch-47-interior1.jpgChapter 30 Art.jpg
    Last edited by Cabbage Patch; May 28th, 2012 at 01:38 PM.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast