User Tag List

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Wow, this episode kind of threw me a bit. It feels like everything has shifted pretty significantly but we just don't know how yet.

I'm trying to decipher the chapter art. When I first saw it before I listened to the episode I thought I looked like soldiers investigating some kind of tunnel. Now I'm thinking it might be the group we heard from boarding the helicopter to get out. But I'm not sure which it is.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Wow, this episode kind of threw me a bit. It feels like everything has shifted pretty significantly but we just don't know how yet.

I'm trying to decipher the chapter art. When I first saw it before I listened to the episode I thought I looked like soldiers investigating some kind of tunnel. Now I'm thinking it might be the group we heard from boarding the helicopter to get out. But I'm not sure which it is.
    you can see at the bottom of the image that their are tracks from the inside of a transport of a plane or in this case a helicopter. I thought Michael would be showing up and when I heard his voice i thought we would meet up with Saul...

Was a nice teaser thou for me...
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post

you can see at the bottom of the image that their are tracks from the inside of a transport of a plane or in this case a helicopter. I thought Michael would be showing up and when I heard his voice i thought he would meet up with Saul...

Was a nice teaser thou for me...
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I knew that Saul and Victor meeting up with the others was too good to be true...
    Can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts on 'The Little Ones' growing.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Listening again and I liked the "Found" reference.

Now I never watched Lost but...I do know it ended in 2010...and that everyone loves to talk about We're Alive not doing a Lost. Did I get a reference?

I also knew that when we heard Michael that the "Search Party" to LA was going to have some trouble.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

So that was a healthy leap forward in the chronology wasn't it?

I had a sinking feeling once I heard the attackers that it was the little ones, except bigger. Same basic sounds but deeper. Also same MO hide in the shadows and attack.

Very well done ladies and gents!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    hmmm so they grow... what does this mean that they don't need food and if they don't do the normal ones do .... where's pin suit.. hmm and i wonder if they will try to get into contact with the others

"Lurker"

Status
    So we can not call them little ones any more, so how about skinny ones? Weasels? Skinny, hides in shadows to attack, sharp claws. Eh? Maybe not.

"Lurker"

Status
    You can also see a the body on the right is wrapped in plastic possibly so it won't spread

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    Listening again and I liked the "Found" reference.

Now I never watched Lost but...I do know it ended in 2010...and that everyone loves to talk about We're Alive not doing a Lost. Did I get a reference?
    Relatively. I think it was more a kick as to everyone always trashing the ending. I adore Lost with a burning passion, so I got a kick out of them mentioning it haha.
    Find me on these places: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, and YouTube. Check out my podcasts: Around the Campfire and The Broforce Podcast.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast