User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RobAnderson View Post
    On the crossover -- ha! That would be crazy, huh? A gorilla with a baseball bat teamed up with Burt!

On #2, the plan right now is actually to do a series of one-shots. Due to it being an indy comic, we're having to see how it does in the market before we go forward with the next arc, but things are looking positive! I don't want to throw out a date, since it will be a while. But hopefully folks will enjoy the double-sized issue in the meantime!
    Do you do the Comic Cons? The Philly Comic Con is June 1-3.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Finally got my copy, courtesy of Cabbage Patch (thanks so much for the assist!). Very good story, and a good taken on the zombie apocalypse from a much different angle. My son liked it and I think he took it with him on a sleepover last night.

This book is a steal for the plot, the number of pages, and the price. I highly recommend everyone getting a copy.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    @Nate Eeez -- I couldn't make Philly, but I will be at Heroes Con in late June in Charlotte, NC, and hopefully at Baltimore Con in September (not yet confirmed). In both cases, you can find me at the Big Dog Ink booth. Thanks for asking!

@Hellbringer -- thanks for checking out the book and for the kind words! Glad your son liked it, too!

@Cabbage Patch -- Appreciate you helping @Hellbringer, and for the crossover ideas! ha! Great stuff...

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Hey everyone,

Rob Anderson here, the writer of the comic book "Rex, Zombie Killer" which some of you may remember from past sponsorships of "We're Alive." The story is about dogs, a cat, and a gorilla with a baseball bat trying to survive after a zombie apocalypse.

I wanted to let you know, following on the One-Shot comic book last year, a new 4-issue miniseries is on its way! Any Local Comic Shop will take pre-orders right now (just tell them you want Rex, Zombie Killer #1, order code AUG131097, published by Big Dog Ink).

Because of the nature of the comic book market, if you don't pre-order in the next week or so, there's a good chance the store won't have a copy for you when it hits shops in October.

I'm very excited about We're Alive returning! Hope you get a kick out of Rex, Zombie Killer returning too!

rzk-ms-cover-01-LOGO-72dpi-400x600.jpg

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    And I should have added -- more info and images on the website! www.RexZombieKiller.com

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Are you on Twitter? A Gorilla with a baseball bat is always a win but I am concerned that a gorilla's genetics are close enough to human that it might get infected

p.s. PRIMATES RULE!!!!!!!
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    Are you on Twitter? A Gorilla with a baseball bat is always a win but I am concerned that a gorilla's genetics are close enough to human that it might get infected

p.s. PRIMATES RULE!!!!!!!
    Sure! You can find me on twitter at @RobertEAnderson

And, yes, actually, in the world of Rex, Zombie Killer the animals can and have in some cases become infected...for example, if they bite a "rotter" (as the animals call them)...so, yeah, tough to be a pit bull fighting zombies...helps keep it interesting!

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    And I should have added -- more info and images on the website! www.RexZombieKiller.com
    Are you guys going to go with comixology as well? I definitely want to get a physical copy, but some of those younger whippersnappers might be more forthcoming with a digital piece instead. I just might do both, though, if the option is available.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    Are you guys going to go with comixology as well? I definitely want to get a physical copy, but some of those younger whippersnappers might be more forthcoming with a digital piece instead. I just might do both, though, if the option is available.
    The plan is to get the book on Comixology...eventually. My understanding is the publisher has submitted last year's One-Shot to them, so hopefully it will be available in a couple months. The miniseries *should* be up on Comixology under publisher Big Dog Ink a few months after release in stores...but the stores are the "for sure" way, and the fastest way at the moment.

Not really in my control (as the writer), of course.
    Likes Hellbringer liked this post

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    The plan is to get the book on Comixology...eventually. My understanding is the publisher has submitted last year's One-Shot to them, so hopefully it will be available in a couple months. The miniseries *should* be up on Comixology under publisher Big Dog Ink a few months after release in stores...but the stores are the "for sure" way, and the fastest way at the moment.

Not really in my control (as the writer), of course.
    Good to know. My kids and I will be one of the first in our local area to get it. I should look and see if Big Dog Ink is going to be at the Austin Comic Con this year. (I can't remember if they were in Austin or Dallas last year.)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast