User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Drogon Malice View Post
    i dunno just something about him, like everything is premeditated "what do you do for a living" "i'm an insurance salesmen" almost no hesitatation there its like it was planned, who knows i'm randomly throwing it out there food for thought and speculation really, he just seems to know his shit is all.
    I see the potential for a spin-off prequel.

Victor
    Code Name :The Insurance Salesman
    Alles klar pendejo?
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Jan 4th, 2013 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Could read the bold font
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsWell LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    (the following is meant as comedy and is not meant to insult anyone in anyway)

so the new theory, a Scottish bloke named Derrek decides to go to America after one night of being Scottish and getting hammered, while hammered he manages to successfully travel to the states buy a plane ticket etc, he comes around with absolutely 0% hang over (being Scottish after all) and realizes he's not in Scotland, instantly becoming riddled with fear he heads to the local watering hole and downs a bottle of tequila where he goes and blacks out in the bathroom, when a couple of locals walk in and see him on the floor, also being drunk they throw on a fake mustache and a sombrero and prop him up inside a one of the stand, the out break occurs and as we all know tequila changes people, so the Scotsman wakes up and staggers to the mirror, and now believes he's Mexican

job done.

lol again just kidding around with that, no offense is meant by it, i still hold that victor is some kind of spy with like copious levels of guns and a bat mobile at his disposal

Otto, your the man!

(edit: i know I'm gonna get some stick for this LOL)

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drogon Malice View Post
    (the following is meant as comedy and is not meant to insult anyone in anyway)

so the new theory, a Scottish bloke named Derrek decides to go to America after one night of being Scottish and getting hammered, while hammered he manages to successfully travel to the states buy a plane ticket etc, he comes around with absolutely 0% hang over (being Scottish after all) and realizes he's not in Scotland, instantly becoming riddled with fear he heads to the local watering hole and downs a bottle of tequila where he goes and blacks out in the bathroom, when a couple of locals walk in and see him on the floor, also being drunk they throw on a fake mustache and a sombrero and prop him up inside a one of the stand, the out break occurs and as we all know tequila changes people, so the Scotsman wakes up and staggers to the mirror, and now believes he's Mexican

job done.

lol again just kidding around with that, no offense is meant by it, i still hold that victor is some kind of spy with like copious levels of guns and a bat mobile at his disposal

Otto, your the man!
    Wow, Drogon Malice, I knew tequila could mess with someone's brain, but didn't realize it had *that* much power.... What sort of tequila do you think they served our Highland Mexican friend?
    Likes Duffusmonkey, Z Sniper liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    LOL! I love these threads, especially concerning one of my "new" favorite characters, Victor. I was pretty much sold on me liking him and rooting for his survival when he and Saul were doing surviellance on the garden and he picked up "Lord of the Flies" to read. I was like, Oh, yes...people who read need to survive! That, and he's hilarious. Gotta love that sarcasm and deadpan way of his.

Do I believe he's CIA or some other such thing? I'm going out on a limb and going to say that I kind of don't want him to be subversive like that...I kind of like to think of him as a normal, hardworking guy working a few jobs (He says he was an insurance salesman "among other things"), going home, having a beer with some homemade enchiladas (those things are great!) and like reading a book and maybe watching a "football" game before going to bed. (That's football as in soccer, btw)

Then the proverbial shit hits the proverbial fan and he just goes into survival mode, he just makes up his mind that he's not going to die like this, and gets all badass. I also think that he probably just learned through observation how to avoid the zombies and learned that cologne is an effective way to throw those beasts off his scent long enough for a feasible escape (he was Recon, after all).

IMO, Victor is just a home-grown badass mutha****er. And there's nothing wrong with that. I think We're Alive already has plenty of secrets and conspiracies that still need to be unravelled and exposed.

But if I'm wrong...then that's okay too! That's part of the reason this show is so awesome
    Likes Z Sniper, Cabbage Patch, scbubba liked this post

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Home-Grown Badass Mutha****er is my maiden name,....along with Velasquez-Montoya-Serrano-Chile-Grande-Y-Picoso!
    Likes Cabbage Patch, zombeh-kitteh, scbubba liked this post
    ALL HAIL GENERAL VICTORIOUS!

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

I agree with Zombeh-Kitteh. VICTOR IS ROCKY BALBOA! Running though the streets of his town, eating raw eggs Stabbing Zombies in the eye.

Victor was just a insurance salesman who never lived up to his potential because he never pushed himself hard enough. BUT when everything hits the fan he realizes that there are no more second chances in his life. He must give 110% NOW! The harder he pushes himself the more potential he realizes that he has.

VICTOR JUST WANTS TO GO THE DISTANCE! and get a little strange on the side.

I salute you Victor! The Most intersting fictional podcast character in the world!
    Last edited by Duffusmonkey; Jun 4th, 2013 at 02:23 PM.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post
    Home-Grown Badass Mutha****er is my maiden name,....along with Velasquez-Montoya-Serrano-Chile-Grande-Y-Picoso!
    You are definitely the must Bad Ass Pastel painter I know!

You don't get to be a Signature Member of the Pastel Society of America without pushing a few boundaries.
    Last edited by Duffusmonkey; Jun 4th, 2013 at 02:27 PM.

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    I agree with Zombeh-Kitteh. VICTOR IS ROCKY BALBOA! Running though the streets of his town, eating raw eggs Stabbing Zombies in the eye.

Victor was just a insurance salesman who never lived up to his potential because he never pushed himself hard enough. BUT when everything hits the fan he realizes that there are no more second chances in his life. He must give 110% NOW! The harder he pushes himself the more potential he realizes that he has.

VICTOR JUST WANTS TO GO THE DISTANCE! and get a little strange on the side.

I salute you Victor! The Most intersting fictional podcast character in the world!
    I raise a mighty goblet to you my friend,....a toast to you,...the sanest person on this forum!

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    You are definitely the must Bad Ass Pastel painter I know!

You don't get to be a Signature Member of the Pastel Society of America without pushing a few boundaries.
    I'm so tough,....I EAT PASTELS FOR BREAKFAST! lol
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post
    I'm so tough,....I EAT PASTELS FOR BREAKFAST! lol
    And then poops masterpieces.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast