User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsWell LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    yeah i understand that i think we should keep listening and see what turns up later on, i don't think the colony would last much longer might see more survivors in LA at some point. the colony knows micheal and his bunch came from LA right? who knows who might turn up tomorrow

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

If Victor is anything other than an insurance salesman he is hiding it very well. CIA or "Secret Agent" types are very often portrayed as very observant, extremely paranoid and very quiet. Victor didn't notice the surviellance device at the gate to the fruit trees, he was very inefficient with the camera during the ground zero walk, and he never is very aggresive with CJ's mind games. Now if he is very good at his job these could be tradecraft to keep people off his scent.

The Doctor...

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    One other detail - the LAST thing anyone would voluntarily admit to being in any apocalyptic scenario is an insurance salesman. Zombies would be the least of one's pursuers!!

"Let's look at your policy... Fire, Flood, Act of God... Nope. No zombies. Hey- put down that crossbow!!!"
    Last edited by MenashaCorpse; May 24th, 2012 at 12:12 PM. Reason: detail
    "We're coming to get you Barbara!!!" -Ed (Nick Frost)

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I'm just saying that anyone can be really skilled at something but have a dumb job. Just look at Josh Koscheck, he is a good MMA fighter but his day job is a male nurse... I'm just saying

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    PS. Don't know why I said "I'm just saying" twice.... that was allitle wierd. I'm just saying

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ClearSights View Post
    PS. Don't know why I said "I'm just saying" twice.... that was allitle wierd. I'm just saying
    You know you can edit your posts, right? You can go back and make those changes. I, too, am just saying.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drogon Malice View Post
    no distinguished refrence but my authority senses are tingling, something about him seems off he seems to have a bit more infomation, he doesn't have to stick with saul and infact when he wasn't going to split a meal with him he was going to pack up and leave, sure we all get a bit crabby when we're hungry but Viktor has always had this sort of persona about him like he doesn't want to be with anyone, he's got something else more important he needs to be doing, but he stays with people to survive but when he was prepared to leave its like he didn't care about what happened to saul because he would be ok. i don't expect people to get it, my dad was a soldier and he raised me as a soldier so its weird its like i can sense it in peoples voices the number of times i've been out in public and ended up talking to people who were off duty police officers or army reserve soldiers, that six sense is telling me viktor is something more than what he says, he could be NSA, ATF, FBI, or CIA i'm sure there are other agencies out there but he strikes me as someone who is trained.
    NSA analyst maybe, BATFE no a federal police organization, but no real security clearance stuff, no reason to lie, FBI pretty much the same thing, some things they do is covert, but they are basically federal police. CIA is not authorized to operate domestically, they operate strictly abroad. anywhere he would've gotten any kind of field level training, it would've included firearms and combat training. i'll say this, my job puts me in contact with a lot of government people, including spooks. vicky dosn't sound like a spook, just someone who is very intelligent. not to say that he couldn't be, unless you work with any of those secret squirrel outfits it's really hard to sound like them, but something just tells me he's not apart of any intelligence agency, just someone who is outstanding in a clutch, but very chill otherwise.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    You know you can edit your posts, right? You can go back and make those changes. I, too, am just saying.
    Or you can
    Let Osiris do it for you just saying elohel

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Look, I didn't want to give it away but I wouldn't want you to go crazy wondering what Victor does. He wasn't completely lying when he said he was an "insurance salesman", he does after all insure people get into the United States via the Rio Grand,....aka "COYOTE". He does enjoy long walks on the beach, and on his off time he's an avid hunter of the chupacabra. He likes burly woman and fish tacos almost as much as he likes beat-boxing on Santa Monica pier. He's an artist in his own right, forging any fake I.D. you can think of. You can find him selling 'em out of his ice cream cart on Friday nights at the south end of the lake in Echo Park. He is,.....the most interesting man in the world.
    Likes Lilydragon liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post
    Look, I didn't want to give it away but I wouldn't want you to go crazy wondering what Victor does. He wasn't completely lying when he said he was an "insurance salesman", he does after all insure people get into the United States via the Rio Grand,....aka "COYOTE". He does enjoy long walks on the beach, and on his off time he's an avid hunter of the chupacabra. He likes burly woman and fish tacos almost as much as he likes beat-boxing on Santa Monica pier. He's an artist in his own right, forging any fake I.D. you can think of. You can find him selling 'em out of his ice cream cart on Friday nights at the south end of the lake in Echo Park. He is,.....the most interesting man in the world.
    You are a very funny, very naughty man.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast