User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Hm, with regards to the uncertainty principle, I guess it depends.
    I've never really been sure about that. But let's not even open that box...
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Hm, with regards to the uncertainty principle, I guess it depends.
    Ah, the Planck length will turn his paradox into a single doc.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Ah, the Planck length will turn his paradox into a single doc.
    Well, unless you possess a Heisenberg compensator, I guess.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Well, unless you possess a Heisenberg compensator, I guess.
    Hmmm, all I have is this damn cat!

Wait a second!!! I've just discovered Mr Whiskers' role in all this.... If only I can finish typing this before the gov't can interc.......................
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Hmmm, all I have is this damn cat!

Wait a second!!! I've just discovered Mr Whiskers' role in all this.... If only I can finish typing this before the gov't can interc.......................
    Mr Whiskers does not like Mr Schroedinger, *nuff said.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Drogon Malice View Post
    ok so... Riley. poor Riley

ok i think it might be safe to say Riley may very well be Bisexual with heavy lesbian tendancies.

her comment of "i like them tall and blonde" may not be aimed at men, it might be aimed at women, (said during chapter 7 blood sweat and fears part 1)

we have always worked on the assumption Riley was straight. so maybe Riley has a thing for Lizzy, Lizzy is blonde after all and to be fair, Riley seems like a strong woman, so why wouldn't she grab Angel and ride him into the middle of next week, the fact Lizzy and Saul started hooking up almost right away i don't know off the top of my head is Lizzy and Riley were good friends but didn't Riley start drinking heavily after Lizzy and Saul started hooking up.

Besides out of everyone, has anyone ever asked Riley how shes doing, has anyone sat down with her and talked things over with her, how many friends does she actually have, does anyone ever say thank you for the meals she cooks, how taken for granted is she?

it would seem like everyone goes to riley for something but riley never gets anything back, she even had to begin to bitch at micheal saying "a hug isn't always about you"
    i belive it was Pegs or Lizzy saying "Riley you can cook, you can shoot, is there anything you can't do?"

maybe in the back of her mind shes thinking "i can't get laid?"

but sexual prefrence and all that aside, my other point of how many people actually stop and say "hey Riley, how are you, do you need a hand prepping dinner, do you wanna talk about anything" the fact people keep taking and taking from Riley = depression and well alcaholic tendancies, once again more an open discussion than anything else.

but maybe when she wandered off into the corn field later on and tried to kill herself or atleast thats what i am assuming she tried to do because after the fall of the tower after everyone has taken and taken and taken from her and not said thank you for the use of her skills etc they all just died, if i was in that situation and wanted a little attention for anything, that would kick me in the teeth without a doubt because if you can't get sex a little attention in some other way for something else your doing would probably go along way but did anyone ever say it?

even Kalani said thanks to Lizzy for listening and she was like "meh i'm a therapist its my job" even though shes not keen on the job she still got a thanks, people say thanks to micheal and datu and burt but i don't think i've ever heard anyone say thanks to Riley for being such a crutial member of the tower who is constantly over looked even when Riley isn't cooking shes chipping in and helping people out the whole time.

didnt i already say this about Riley? that she bi.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsWell LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    didnt i already say this about Riley? that she bi.
    fuck if i know i can hardly remember what i did last week and i'm too lazy to re-read all this stuff

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567