User Tag List

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Tielurrdee View Post
    Haha we need a like function to this site so I can just click like instead of reply. Knowing me there is that function iz juss two dumbd ta fienz it
    I've looked into that, it's not very easy... nothing built in as of yet. Maybe a thumbs up feature?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I've looked into that, it's not very easy... nothing built in as of yet. Maybe a thumbs up feature?
    That's what rep is for! Click that star! Yeah baby!

Nothin's gonna get me down today!!

I said we needed Angel and Burt back and they both came back one chapter part later! Huzzah!!! And Angel ate a bullet for his troubles! For shame on all of you wanting them back all the time! You would have forced Kc to kill him off quicker!

And awkwardalex: I's not crying! I's smiling for the awesome story

and for winning the Angel War....
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    From this episode we know that Angel was connected with one of "the Families" and named after his father. I'm assuming the Families refers to the Mafia. There was a famous Mafia hitman named Frederick "The Angel" Tenuto. His last name and our Angel's are spelled differently, and there's a big time gap between the two, but I think it's too close to be a complete coincidence.

Tenuto escaped from the Philadelphia County Prison along with Willie Sutton in 1947. He spent 10 years on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List, and is rumored to have died in the early 60s.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    To whoever thought of this first claim it because i am to lazy to find you!

They suggested that scratch may use the video to blackmail burt. However, I think that they will use Lizzie as Burt kind of has a fatherly soft spot for her.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    That's what rep is for! Click that star! Yeah baby!

Nothin's gonna get me down today!!

I said we needed Angel and Burt back and they both came back one chapter part later! Huzzah!!! And Angel ate a bullet for his troubles! For shame on all of you wanting them back all the time! You would have forced Kc to kill him off quicker!

And awkwardalex: I's not crying! I's smiling for the awesome story

and for winning the Angel War....
    As a recent fallen said (to Burt): You're enjoying the hell out of this aren't you?

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    All of Season 3 so far just feels like it's been explaining the mysteries set in motion by Season 2. Not at all what I am wanting to hear or expecting in the Zombie Horror genre. I think the We're Alive will be an awesome story when it's all fully released but I find it actually quite difficult to stay interested in it in the weekly releases like that. That's just my preference though. I'm not berating KC and the crews excellent work, I've just got a little bit ADHD when it comes to Zombie stories and some of the action scenes, lore and violence that I've come to know and love from KC seems absent right now. Although it got close again with CJ, Saul and Victor.

Sad that Angel appears to be dead. I could have sworn I heard the heart monitor flat line, I'll have to listen again. I guess now we'll probably get a chapter or two of Burt being tortured by Scratch. Maybe Saul, Victor and Chinwe rescue him? I'm also guessing the ring thing is a gang or syndicate type object. Not sure why Angel would be carrying it around if he despised Scratch so much. Kind of weird really.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    Sad that Angel appears to be dead. I could have sworn I heard the heart monitor flat line, I'll have to listen again. I guess now we'll probably get a chapter or two of Burt being tortured by Scratch. Maybe Saul, Victor and Chinwe rescue him? I'm also guessing the ring thing is a gang or syndicate type object. Not sure why Angel would be carrying it around if he despised Scratch so much. Kind of weird really.
    Kc confirmed earlier in this thread: Dead dead. No ifs ands or buts. Dead.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    All of Season 3 so far just feels like it's been explaining the mysteries set in motion by Season 2. Not at all what I am wanting to hear or expecting in the Zombie Horror genre. I think the We're Alive will be an awesome story when it's all fully released but I find it actually quite difficult to stay interested in it in the weekly releases like that. That's just my preference though. I'm not berating KC and the crews excellent work, I've just got a little bit ADHD when it comes to Zombie stories and some of the action scenes, lore and violence that I've come to know and love from KC seems absent right now. Although it got close again with CJ, Saul and Victor.
    This statement brings the "You need a montage" scene from Team America World police to my mind.
    Likes DemetriusH liked this post

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Just. Wow.

Kudos to the whole crew, awesome episode.

Scratch said to Burt at the end "It's just you now"....So what does this imply about Lizzie?! Is Scratch just bluffing to hopefully get Burt talking?

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Kc confirmed earlier in this thread: Dead dead. No ifs ands or buts. Dead.
    Awesome! I'll have to read through the posts. I like to post before reading them and that way I get out my true reaction to the episode. Btw is there any kind of Forum rule or etiquette that goes again this method? This is my first time using Forums to discuss weekly episodes.

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast