User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Sorry, not so much a question but a comment. Angel did not do the Maulers a favor by not telling them where Michael and the others went, and if he had told them there is no guarantee that they would have run into a superior force of the undead to kill them. Angel did what any serving officer and soldier would do, he put the mission first, he kept his mouth shut. To say otherwise is wrong. I needed to share this!

Angel's character also has a lot more which we may / may not get to understand and know. If Angel is from a crime family as well, then we can also appreciate where the loyalty comes from, it was bred. I am sorry he is gone. I liked him.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

ATTN: Nikvood & Britt

This really should be a topic for discussion... the shit is on. It's on like Donkey Kong.

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/entry.php?310
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Does anyone else get the impression CJ likes Saul and is super jealous over him wanting to go for Libby and the 'tenant' comment was a bitch slap in return?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IrishZombieKiller View Post
    Does anyone else get the impression CJ likes Saul and is super jealous over him wanting to go for Libby and the 'tenant' comment was a bitch slap in return?
    Why I do indeed believe that to be true. I spoke about it on #38, but I'm sure we'll end up bringing it back up this week too since we got more evidence!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Theyve been in the same building for 3 months; in Z world none the less ... if they haven't jumped each others bones yet than it aint gonna happen. imho.

I mean cmon send vicki out on a scouting mission tell saul to stay behind you need a hand with the kitty litter or something. Badda bing badda boom we're makin more babies.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Brittany;

You mentioned that people take you seriously when you joke like a guy. I've noticed that too in the forum and on the show. Like, for instance how you are the "naughty nurse" (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) but jokes about Greg seem to center on his water supply capabilities. I know it's all part of the attractive female in male dominated environment ("Wait, you are here, you are pretty, but you're not my or someone else's girlfriend??? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN! .must.make.a.reality.I.understand) but I am not sure what sort of response is useful. I mean, you don't want to enable and you don't want to overreact but sometimes a joke is a joke and sometimes it really isn't. Replace racism with sexism here.

Now, I know, this might get some "you misunderstand" and "you no have the humor" reactions but, let's discuss.
    SKITTLES?

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    What's happening with WND? Will there be an episode this week?
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    What's happening with WND? Will there be an episode this week?
    Hopefully. I'm in the middle of the move from hell (My landlord says I can move into my gutted house now.....while it's still gutted......I told him he can basically shove it up his pooper). So I may be out of comission for a bit of time while I attempt to not kill someone. I have the day off on Friday to finish packing and load up my truck, so hopefully I can record this week. Britt I know is anxious to get on it. So *fingers crossed.*

Once I get settled into my new place, things should be a lot easier. But as of this moment, I might be recording in my bathtub because it's the only open space in my apartment.....
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Britt I know is anxious to get on it. So *fingers crossed.*
    *snicker*

Seriously though, good luck with your move, buddy.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    *snicker*

Seriously though, good luck with your move, buddy.
    you know....I even thought as I was typing that "This is probably not the best way to say this."

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast