User Tag List

Could skittles have suffered a traumatic head injury

Listening to the chapter of exposition on Kahlani I remembered back to Kahlani, Angel, and Skittles in the water tower, why didn't Skittles recognize and say something about Kahlani, I could understand Kahlani keeping silent, because he wouldn't want to out himself, but how could Skittles forget?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by opcn View Post
    Listening to the chapter of exposition on Kahlani I remembered back to Kahlani, Angel, and Skittles in the water tower, why didn't Skittles recognize and say something about Kahlani, I could understand Kahlani keeping silent, because he wouldn't want to out himself, but how could Skittles forget?

head injury or PTSD... being six inches from watching your BFF(s) get turned into zombie chow might have had a mind altering affect on Skittles
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

What Yarri said. Also, Skittles was just bat-shit crazy to begin with.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by opcn View Post
    Skittles did say that he remembered Kalani and it was Kalani who said that he didn't know Skittles.
    From Kalani's journals it seems like it was PTSD, he might not have been really stable due to the ZA but once he let TOWtM in (I am guessing by accident) he was pushed over the edge.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I think it is most likely psychological; letting Pinstripes in and in turn causing the death of 30 people -most of which were your friends- has got to be mentally scarring. He did recognise Kalani but it seemed to be in his sub-conscious memory because he couldn't quite grasp the memory. What I find interesting is that he remembers the events of the attack because a lot of the time it is the events like that which people block out but instead he didn't recognise things like his own name.
    Last edited by HarleyQuinn; May 10th, 2012 at 11:40 AM.

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Im guessing he did reconize him, he just had to high PDSD for it to sink in within the short time period

"Gatherer"

Status
    I believe it is suggested in the story that he found the zombie hq at the stadium. So he led the survivors of CJ's tower on a rescue mission. So in his mind, he caused the total destruction of his tower. Which he probably did.