User Tag List

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I just ran across an audio drama I came across about a year ago, they still make it too... HG World

Here is the Wiki page for this drama (http://hgworld.wikkii.com/wiki/Main_Page#Season_Zero), they start at Season 0.

Here is the link to the main HG World page : http://thirtyfifteennorth.podbean.com/page/2/

This is a pretty good storyline, I would suggest you to start listening.
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Yeh HG is quality... I've got a few others on my subscription thing at itunes, but ill have to check their names... bad memory.. But yep. HG is great.. begins a little shaky acting wise.. but soon develops into a great complex story.
    Dunk to Death, Bless this Mess

"Scavenger"

Status
    With the slightly longer delay til WA returns I was looking for anything that was as engrossing and sadly most that I've tried to listen to are not that great. I'm glad WA continues to grow and garner a devoted fan base because we need the show to survive as it seems to be the best audio drama that many of us have found.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    I know what you mean about looking for something to fill the gap...

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    of all the other audio dramas above, i really got into wormwood, and then it's ending tore my heart out, but other than that it's a really good podcast.
    I agree! I think I saw a post by you on the abandoned forum (instead of tumbleweeds, it has prescription drug spam rolling through it).

I have to say though, that at certain points, I had no idea what they were trying to suggest with the sound work. The voice acting is spotty and the sound levels were maxed out far too often--especially at the beginning. Still, I loves it.

I thought the writing was very, very good, and often excellent. Plus, the actor who does Xander Crow is fantastic (I think it's Gildart Jackson--I didn't watch Charmed, but he played Gideon on it).
    I really liked the humor, it was a mix up of different kinds. It's intelligently written I think.

They are doing a comic, but, the art is annoyingly almost good/bad which makes me sad. I stopped reading Hellblazer because I found the art painful.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by COsurvivor View Post
    I know what you mean about looking for something to fill the gap...
    I listen to my other podcasts to help fill that gap. If you're looking for more written story, check out Escape Pod and Pseudo Pod. If you're looking for more real life, check out RISK! and The Moth.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    If you're looking for more written story, check out Escape Pod and Pseudo Pod.
    Haunting and not funny at all Broken Bough
    Last edited by Eviebae; Apr 20th, 2011 at 07:23 PM.

check out the Zombie Chronicles:Escape.... i listened to it before i found We're Alive.... its great

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    I go to www.podiobooks.com, they have pretty good selection of audio books that you can buy yet are listed here for free. They ask for donations if you want to give, but don't need to.

"Lurker"

Status
    i actually liked fetidus alot uhm childern of the gods is alright but cmack the auther isnt really consistant with his episodes its like a year lol so its hard to get into his story when you know u have to wait a long time for new content.if your into vampire books check out underwood and flinch by mike bennet its preaty much about a vampire and an unwilling assitant and the struggles that both of the face with each other its one guy who does the voices of the males and females but the story really ropes u in there is probaly 30 hours of content so far so there is a lot to listen to if you like it, uhm he also does hall of mirrors there like short horror stories kinda like the outer limits tv i would say. uhm if you like steam punk noire and magic kinda audiobooks/dramas check out the gearheart, its the author alex white and his wife doing the voices of all the characters but the quality is still really good. uhm metamor city is another good audiobook/drama, its a story that has elves,vapires. a telapathic community uhm its just a good fantasy book over all, uhm listen to the scott sigler stuff to there really good, he has some straight reads for some of his books but otheres like the the starter is about a inter galactic football league and a how a quarterback deals with playing with non human players and thats and audiobook/drama as well that if your into sports i would highly recommend.oh tee morris has the chronicles or wraith and naskana thats really amazing as well if your into fantasy there are pirates who are ninjas and an female community that looks down upon men, its just a really good audiobook. well those are some of the audiobooks/dramas that i really liked uhm havent really found any audio dramas besides fetidus that i have like that involved zombies

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast