User Tag List

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by manintrees View Post
    I am on chapter 10 of the Leviathan Chronicles and am really enjoying it.
    We talked about Leviathan on the last forum, and we didn't say much here yet, but that's definitely one to check out too:
    http://www.leviathanchronicles.com

"Lurker"

Status
    It's not an audio drama, HOWEVER, it's a fantastic serious podcast called http://www.survivalpodcast.net/ it's anything and everything you can imagine about survival farming, bugging out, bartering heck you name it they have talked about it. It's a really good podcast, and it's free from all the black helicopter and New World Order garbage you hear about.
    Last edited by TexasPatriot; Mar 26th, 2011 at 08:21 PM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    I totally got into The Leviathan Chronicles. Next to WA it's one of the best out there. You have to check it out. If you can get past the soap boxes. Some of them drag but there are some funny ones.

Also a decent podiobook is The Zombie Chronicles.
    Last edited by timberwoof; Mar 26th, 2011 at 11:18 PM.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    The Last Place You Want to be During a Zombie Outbreak
    Quote Originally Posted by timberwoof View Post
    I totally got into The Leviathan Chronicles. Next to WA it's one of the best out there. You have to check it out. If you can get past the soap boxes. Some of them drag but there are some funny ones.

Also a decent podiobook is The Zombie Chronicles.
    The Leviathan Chronicles I find to be on equal footing in acting and sound effects with We're alive but I have to say the narration takes away a bit to fall slightly behind We're Alive. I'm not complaining though as I find burning through Leviathan takes away from the wait for the next episode of we're Alive. I will say though I have to relisten to each episode a lot more as i find myself thinking about something and fail to pick up on a minute of what just happen.

I also liked that 19th Noctune as it reminds me of a really good stage play as opposed to something movie quality of We're alive. I will not say each episode is a winner but it generally entertaining with me loving some of the hammy victorian stuff they do. Which reminds me, does anyone know wtf happened at the end of "Where are you now?" episode? I get it but i'm fairly certain it ends horribly but i'm not 100 percent sure.

"Lurker"

Status
    just got my hands on 5 different stephen king audio books on tape from my local library's overstock sale, 2$ a pop!

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Oh, which ones? I love the king and really want some new audiobooks to listen to!

"Lurker"

Status
    i got jerald's game, the first gunslinger, the green mile, the black house, and cujo - there awsome!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    I liked the "Zombie Chronicles". Not everything about it, but it was good enough to be interesting and kept me hooked. Wonder when it will continue?

Also, "How To Succeed in Evil" is awesome! As a future evil overlord of a sizable empire, it is a very interesting story for me
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points

Darker Projects

I listen to a bunch of audio programs at http://www.darkerprojects.com They do not load up new ones as often as other sites, but they have enough to keep you interested...
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    I am subscribed to over twenty podcasts, most of which are scientific or travel or BBC world stories, but several audio dramas. I lived overseas for a year and didn't work except to take care of my girlfriend's house while she worked and I listened to several hours a day of podcasts as I was working around the house and yard, walking to the store, or taking the dog for a walk. Sadly, I'm falling behind lately as I am back home and have a depressingly regular job.

Anyways, I second the darkerprojects.com link that COsurvivor mentioned. They do have a seven part zombie podcast also, but it seems to have fallen by the wayside and hasn't been updated in 1.5 years or so. It's not bad and it's called "Alive Inside", you'll see it on the links of the Darker Projects website.

I would also recommend http://www.radiodramarevival.com/. This is a website that features quite a few contemporary active audio drama group and is generally very high in production values. This website does some of their own productions also but it was what introduced me to We're Alive, Darker Projects, Leviathan Chronicles, and many other groups. It is surely worth a look.

Much thanks to the suggestions of others, I have plenty of new material to look at and inevitably I will fall even further behind on my podcasts. Good thing I have several terabytes free on my hard disks.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast