User Tag List

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I had to give wormwood a second and third chance before I was able to get past the first episode. The quality of the first couple of recordings is not good, but then the story grew on me. The other audio dramas that I've listened to/am listening to are on hiatus, one of which I'm pretty sure is done for good.

Oh! Except for The Mask of Inanna but it seems like they only put out one episode at a time.

"Scavenger"

Status
    There's a lot of great one-off's like "The Moon Wraith" or "Slick Bracer". I've listened to these numerous times, pretending they were new episodes in an ongoing series. They're such great characters.... At least Sgt Staccato is coming back in March; I was hooked on that show within SECONDS.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    One episode at a time... i meant one episode a month. This is what I get for posting before noon.

I will check out some of these one-offs!

"Lurker"

Status
    People should check out Pendant Audio http://www.pendantaudio.com/ They have about a dozen different shows going and a couple that are fully complete including a whole set of DC comic inspired fan shows (Batman, Superman, Wonder Women etc.)

"Lurker"

Status
    As I stated in the previous forum, I'm a huge fan of Audio Drama, so there are several on the list for me. I've listened to most that people have mentioned here. If you want a comedy style show, I've been listening to You've Got Dead on You, a nice Sci-Fi show to check out is Edict Zero-FIS There are many others out there to listen to, just gotta know where to find them. In addition to bohemianroxie's post for Audio Drama Directory, there's also Audio-Drama.com which is kind of like a wiki for all things audio drama.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    ive listened to the original war of the worlds, the halo 2 a.r.g. thing, and the in game odst audio bits; this one is the best

"Lurker"

Status

Thanks!

Thanks for the recommendations! I'll have MANY hours of awesome listening!

"Scavenger"

Status
    I really haven't heard another series like WA. There's comedies and semi-comedy (like Red Panda) but not many NEW, serious, original dramas- at least not that I know of...

There's great anthology shows like Pseudopod- which seems to be on hiatus for now...

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    of all the other audio dramas above, i really got into wormwood, and then it's ending tore my heart out, but other than that it's a really good podcast. its very similar to we're alive in terms of how it's produced, cause a lot of the other podcasts that i listened to (that were listed above) were like audio books with sound effects, but wormwood was a lot more like we're alive just without the narratives (which actually makes the action scenes really dull cause you have no clue what's going on). but other than that i'd just really like to say thank you! for turning me onto wormwood, its really amazing, and once i get over the emotional trauma (*cough* rachel's ending *cough*) , i'll go back and listen to it all over again.
    Angel's #1 Fan

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    of all the other audio dramas above, i really got into wormwood, and then it's ending tore my heart out, but other than that it's a really good podcast. its very similar to we're alive in terms of how it's produced, cause a lot of the other podcasts that i listened to (that were listed above) were like audio books with sound effects, but wormwood was a lot more like we're alive just without the narratives (which actually makes the action scenes really dull cause you have no clue what's going on). but other than that i'd just really like to say thank you! for turning me onto wormwood, its really amazing, and once i get over the emotional trauma (*cough* rachel's ending *cough*) , i'll go back and listen to it all over again.
    Wormwood turned out to be really good. I recommended it earlier in this thread but quit listening to it part way into chapter 1. (same voice actors doing different characters drove me nuts) but I got back into it. Just hit chapter 2, very excited to see what happens.
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast