User Tag List

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    I think we're about to understand a little more about why Saul didn't turn & can breathe at ground zero. Some kind of immunity that runs in the family, and only Tanya knows cause she got bit at some point and didn't turn.

I have a little different thought on the Michael/Pegs break up. It seems to me that it was more of a "we're breaking up, and saying eff you so that it's easier," kinda thing. Tho, the guilt trip from Michael was a bit BS.

Think we're gonna get stories from Boulder? Or will it be left as a big black hole of speculation (like wherever the mallers are w/ our peoples).

Supplier of pinstriped suits and tattoos to all the best dressed zombies

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Some things i picked up on..

1) Special Op's? Zed Recon trips?
    2) 'ALL' Active duty is HQ'd @ Ft Irwin? The rest of the US military is wiped out? Damn
    3) The Box? where Puck got his blood stripes? Zed's kept for training?
    4) No Air Force mentioned in the services?
    5) All the Hot spots seem to be along the ring of fire and spread out from there?
    6) They aren't aware of the colony as a safe spot
    7) The Kelly line is still funny after a few re-listens
    The Thread ends here <---->

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Well that is certainly one way to deal with exposition and still make it awesome, now ain't it?

Damn...just damn. If this is truly the last time we see Datu, Pegs, Kelly and Hope I'm gonna have a big sad. Either the story branches off to them too, or Burt and Angel come back soon because I don't know if I can handle it! Please note: This is the first time I'm begging to get those characters back....you know we've reached critical if I'm begging for an Angel return!

I'm going to leave most of the posting to the rest of you, but I do believe that we have one of the best opportunities yet to have the story cross over from remembering and real time. Michael said he'd have to write down what he remembered and if he had stopped his journal writing before, maybe this is what gets it started again...

.....because now he has to. Because it's his job. And he has been tasked with analyzing the data.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chogidog View Post
    "and Kelly is... Kelly... and she's - great."
    lmao
    I know best line.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by fridginators View Post
    A nice pat on the back for everyone on the forums for successfully predicting Tanya being bit from waaaaaaaay back. I reckon this is from her bandage, not from Randy; otherwise they would say she's been infected. It's too straightforward for Michael to be like "oh it must have been with Randy" and for that to be the case - he's got to be like "I think I know... oh wait what the hell is going on here!"

Top episode, although I'm never a fan of breakup/emotional turmoil scenes because I always think they're a little bit unreal. Still, it was well done, and it was a solid episode - information overload with the Colonel!
    I agree the voice acting in this scene was amazing.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I was thinking the journal writing was going to end around here. I imagined it was going to go into mostly real time with small episodes of journal entry or flashbacks.

I don't know if the story will fragment and continue over at Boulder, Colorado, but I'm hopeful. I'd like to see how things are going over there, especially with such a big population, and Mork.

After relistening, I still think Kimmet is lying about knowing more about the cause of the outbreak. I'm amazed at the astounding rate at which the pandemic spanned the nation: one and a half days! Also, if the Philippines had thier own hotspot, then I have little hope for Datu's family. : (

Okay, so in regards to the chapter art, I see how the plane departing came into the story, but now my concern is over the silhouetted figures returning. That can't just be Riley. Maybe it is representative of Saul and Victor, or maybe even Burt and Angel?

Kimmet said they established pretty decent range of communication. Though it seems they focused their efforts on communicating with areas to the East. If Michael had the gumption to radio folks to the West, he just might be able to get Saul and Victor's attention (and very likely the attention of the Colony and Mallers).

I also want to take a moment to say, Way to go Riley, you bad ass! The French...who knew?! Also, Puck is shaping up to be quite the cool guy. I sense in him a strong soldier and a loyal friend...for now.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Well that is certainly one way to deal with exposition and still make it awesome, now ain't it?

Damn...just damn. If this is truly the last time we see Datu, Pegs, Kelly and Hope I'm gonna have a big sad. Either the story branches off to them too, or Burt and Angel come back soon because I don't know if I can handle it! Please note: This is the first time I'm begging to get those characters back....you know we've reached critical if I'm begging for an Angel return!

I'm going to leave most of the posting to the rest of you, but I do believe that we have one of the best opportunities yet to have the story cross over from remembering and real time. Michael said he'd have to write down what he remembered and if he had stopped his journal writing before, maybe this is what gets it started again...

.....because now he has to. Because it's his job. And he has been tasked with analyzing the data.

Ah nicvoodoo misses Angel someone the Ra1th!

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Wow. Ok its sucks to see so many characters go but I seriously doubt this is the last we've heard of them. But it might be the last we hear from them for awhile. We've now got three confirmed groups of out original Tower folks plus Burt, Angel and Lizzie who are MIA but could be a fourth. Might be that the group headed for Boulder drops off the radar for awhile only to reappear out of the blue to save Michael's ass later. (I can just see Pegs flying in over the horizon to save Michael from a horde of zombies)
    On a side note, when they said the safe zone was in Boulder did anyone else have flashbacks to "The Stand"? I know I did.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    On a side note, when they said the safe zone was in Boulder did anyone else have flashbacks to "The Stand"? I know I did.
    YES yes I did! I was so ready for them to call it Safe Zone
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    Well, I wasn't expecting that. Interesting that there is a large number of survivors now out in Boulder, and I really hope we hear the story from a 3rd perspective in Boulder, as I think there will be some interesting things happening out there.

Am I right in saying Puck was scratched by Tanya in the last chapter part? If so, I worry for him...
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast