User Tag List

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1

Hannah- Dead or Alive?

I came across something in the season 2 finale that made me think.

(Paraphrasing)

Tar: Has Pippin tried to contact you over the radio yet? Do we have any confirmation that this girl is even there?

Scratch: Watch you're tongue in front of her! And no, he hasn't.

Tar: Doesn't matter he might already be dead.

Scratch: I doubt it, they wouldn't have the stomach something like that.

Tar: Okay fine if they make the exchange she tells them. Didn't like him anyway. Wish I could have been the one to beat the shit out of him.

That one in bold is key and word for word! 24:23 on the podcast version.

Which I believe leads to two possiblities:
    1. She is dead, dispite several theories she is alive and it was a fake.
    2. While it seems clear to me that Tar is Scratch's second, she trusts no one with anything [hence only Lizzie figured out that she was working this mission without knowledge or approval of Durai] so as far as he knows the "redhead" was Hannah.

Personally I lean to one because I feel that one is more accurate to Scratch. She views everyone as expendable besides herself and Lizzie [at this point].

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    Tar: Has Pippin tried to contact you over the radio yet? Do we have any confirmation that this girl is even there?
    I assumed they meant Pegs in this conversation. If Pegs were exchanged for Lizzie than the risk was that Lizzie could blow Pippin's cover.

I want Hannah to be alive. I don't have any evidence that she's alive, or a theory that could explain her survival. I just want for something nice to happen, and for Kalani's betrayal not to have been for nothing.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    I assumed they meant Pegs in this conversation. If Pegs were exchanged for Lizzie than the risk was that Lizzie could blow Pippin's cover.

I want Hannah to be alive. I don't have any evidence that she's alive, or a theory that could explain her survival. I just want for something nice to happen, and for Kalani's betrayal not to have been for nothing.
    But Cabbage they had Lizzie right next to them. Yes he means pegs as 'this girl'.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    I'm not sure that this exchange offers any hope for Hannah, but I sure want to believe. It is pretty clear that Scratch hasn't shared all the details of her plans with Tardust, and just as well, considering how he let Pippin's ID slip in front of Lizzie.