User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Theory no 1: Saul and Tanya are immune. Saul had more then just one opportunity to get infected (the hybrid at the tank-station, being shot while fending off Tommy); and Tanya was bitten by a slow-turner.
    Theory no 2: Saul and Tanya were quick enough to use the right, hard medication to prevent the infection to spread in their body.

About Lizzy: No, I think Lizzy is not immune. Spoiler Aler: But 'something' may become immune regarding her; how much of the show have you listened to yet?

Another Spoiler Alert: Hope ... (Just a mad theory made by me ...) This, again, depends of how far you have listened into the show yet ...

All the best!
    Liam
    I will stick with theory 1. I do not buy the second theory though, the whole setup would seem too deus ex machina to me. Yeah, it could be actually be true, but ...

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    The baby might be immune, is that what you're implying? Hope isn't immune, just lucky IMO.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314