User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    and im doubtful we zune users will be thrown to the wolves...that would just be stupid on their part.
    That's funny. I always have a feeling that I am thrown out to the wolves. I have a tendency to back the losing format. It's amazing that XBox hasn't collapsed, because everything else I get behind seems to fail.

As you and and ComradeNarf point out, I shouldn't fret but one) it's good to bring up awareness for everyone and two) I really shouldn't worry about my Zune hardware losing total support. Here's to hoping that this Woodstock thing works with the hardware.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    That's funny. I always have a feeling that I am thrown out to the wolves. I have a tendency to back the losing format. It's amazing that XBox hasn't collapsed, because everything else I get behind seems to fail.

As you and and ComradeNarf point out, I shouldn't fret but one) it's good to bring up awareness for everyone and two) I really shouldn't worry about my Zune hardware losing total support. Here's to hoping that this Woodstock thing works with the hardware.
    the hardware im not so sure about..perhaps with the windowsphone...but the zune players will probly die..which does make me sad...but who does'nt love new toys?

and this is probly what m.s. should have done from the beginning...get behind the one platform thats been a success..and like you ive been supporting zune since...hell, year one i believe so i know the frustration all to well
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    So E3 debuts the death of the zune by renaming it Xbox Music. Uh... okay. It still looks like Zune to me, though. So, my fears are temporarily alleviated.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Yea man...pretty much just looks like a renaming and a lil fresh up on the graphics...im actually kind of excited about it the more I read.
    KAW

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Well, so long as it continues to support the device... I have nothing to fear. Besides, I already have my Zune software installed on my computer, abandoning it only means no more updates. Sending out an "update" to cripple or erase itself I think is kinda illegal. I also seem to remember that when an software is declared as "abandoned," it is in a sense in the public domain and IP copyright is voided.

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Buy an iPhone, or iPad.

*Sorry, just had to say it.
    I won't argue with you there Kc, as much fun as it is to poke fun at Apple, I have to concede that they do produce fine electronic device. However, when I was in the market for a portable media device ~4 years ago, I compared the two from the selection available and with a larger & higher resolution screen for nearly half the price, the Zune was the winner.
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

"buy an iPad"
    KAW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12