User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gfresh View Post
    I have listened up to the current chapter 33, and started re-listening from the beginning again now. I'm not sure where along the story I made this connection, but for some reason I started thinking of Pinstripes and Ink as the same person, have I got my wires crossed here?
    I've got the same wires crossed if they're not the same zombie. TOWTM / Ink seem to be interchangeable from what I've seen but I'm new too so who knows!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

No solid evidence to confirm they are the same. However when you think about how he continually gets described by different people in different ways, and also how no one compares notes on him......its coming as a big "aha" reveal down the road.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Either different people give different descriptions because they see different zombies, or different people give different descriptions about the same dude and simply don't put their heads together. The "Aha"-effect will be available in both directions. I think we will see it the way that different descriptions are about the same Zombie - Mr. Roberts.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status

Ink is the schizophrenic convict mentioned in the first few chapters

While listening to the first few chapters again, when Lizzie plays the TiVo that had a bit of the news recorded, the first story is about a dangerous convict who is schizophrenic covered in tattoos. He's being transported to a mental facility in the heart of LA. My theory is that that mental facility is where a biohazard leak causes the outbreak and Ink from there begins his leadership role amongst the infected. Burt had said in the same first few chapters that "the smarter you are in real life the smarter you are after being infected". I think that the lab technicians and Ink are the smarter, leader, zombies. Maybe because the concentrated form of the biohazard affects people differently? Versus the ones who were infected by a bite wound? I think the laboratory location is near where Saul was looking in LA when it got hard to breathe.
    Last edited by AliVega; Oct 26th, 2012 at 11:11 AM.

"Lurker"

Status

Ground Zero-Ink-Man in the Suit-Little Ones CONNECTED

Quote Originally Posted by Siaxe94 View Post
    I was always wondering who and why this certain zombie is there and is in charge, or seems to be. From what i can recall, I do remember a certain scene in the tower when some of the main characters were reveiwing a tevo recording on the tv, it was showing a new brodcast but also had some information of a tattooed insane asylum inmate, now i thought to myself it could be possible that that tattooed mental patient Might be the "ink" zombie we all know to cause so much trouble. and as for his smarts, well a lot of people who are mentally troubled or sometimes insane have been known to have almost genious like understanding in some parts of their brains, maybe not all but some. Could "ink" be that insane patient? Thats one of my theories atleast.
    My theory is that the tattooed schizophrenic patient being transferred to the mental facility (aka 'Ground Zero' in LA) is 'Ink'. That mental facility is where 'The Haze' still remains. I think that some unidentified crooked/evil doctor, who was also at 'Ground Zero', is the 'Man in the Suit' who later frankensteins the 'Little Ones' into existence. I think that 'Ink' and 'TMINS' work/plot together with their Zombie army to destroy the remaining humans.

I also think that there were several 'Ground Zeroes' around the world after hearing Colonie's back story and that the infection had spread around the world. So who knows, maybe all the Zombies are connected telepathically and plotting the ultimate demise of the entire planet. Or not.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AliVega View Post
    My theory is that the tattooed schizophrenic patient being transferred to the mental facility (aka 'Ground Zero' in LA) is 'Ink'. That mental facility is where 'The Haze' still remains. I think that some unidentified crooked/evil doctor, who was also at 'Ground Zero', is the 'Man in the Suit' who later frankensteins the 'Little Ones' into existence. I think that 'Ink' and 'TMINS' work/plot together with their Zombie army to destroy the remaining humans.

I also think that there were several 'Ground Zeroes' around the world after hearing Colonie's back story and that the infection had spread around the world. So who knows, maybe all the Zombies are connected telepathically and plotting the ultimate demise of the entire planet. Or not.
    The schizophrenic you are talking of is Mr Bill Roberts. His probable involvement in Z-Day is the subject of various posts within the WA forum. Besides that, I have to say that I do not want the source of Z-Day to be a mad old scientist thing. This has been done over and over again since the 1950s. Maybe Bill Roberts was indeed carried a special gen or anomaly and was a guinea pig of some sort for an unknown organisation. Being the final step, this organisation released the Z plague (calling it Z-virus would be way too Resident Evil) at different locations around to globe. Bill / Ink, however, was able to free himself or was free by a third party. Whatever.

There are just too many variables in the game! Damn it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123