Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ Bean View Post
    Talk to me Goose!
    That was a top Gun reference right?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    That was a top Gun reference right?
    Sadly, yes.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    In her previous life, CJ may have been a scuba diver. If that's the case, she'd probably immediately go to those vs. Fire Department equipment. Especially if you don't know how the stuff works.....that....that'd be a big whoopsie.
    No. I'm certain now that CJ was either a Bond villain or Batman nemesis.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ Bean View Post
    Talk to me Goose!
    "You and your damn movies, Burt!"

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    No. I'm certain now that CJ was either a Bond villain or Batman nemesis.

CJ is the new Scratch. Only not nearly as awesome. Seriously... think about it.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    CJ is the new Scratch. Only not nearly as awesome. Seriously... think about it.
    CJ has:

1) A Secret Lair.

2) Weapons and supplies galore.

3) A 1960's movie Woman-in-charge-of-a-secret-organization-hell-bent-on-world-domination-or-fighting-evil-doers voice.

4) Had an army of henchmen.

5) Mad Doctor-like intelligence.

6) Secrets, secrets, secrets....

I imagine her wearing a skin-tight leather suit, smoking a cigarette with one of those long extended filters with a 'That Girl' hairdo. All she needs to do is end every sentence with "DAHHHH-ling"
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    First Impressions:
    1. The give and take between Saul and Victor is nothing short of amazing. I could listen to them two bicker for hours and love every second of it!
    2. Saul's little "joke" with his arm in the crack made me bolt upright, everything was building for something to happen with the slow music build up. Then when he came out with "just kidding" I was yelling at my iPod with the same intensity Victor was yelling at Saul.
    3. Anyone else think the Saul and Victor's discussion about the outbreak was Kc's way of poking fun at all of us? As soon as they said aliens that's all I could think about. Now I just want to know, who called the giant squid?
    4. The evidence is building for the whole Tanya/Saul immunity thing. There have been too many clues now starting with Saul's wound in season 2 and now with Tanya's freak out and Saul not being affected by the ground zero miasma.
    Last edited by HardKor; Apr 16th, 2012 at 10:45 AM.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Lurker"

Status
    Actually, I'm starting to think CJ is right about the medicins in Saul's blood. It would make sense for Tanya to be on a IV as well, easy to cover up underneath some clothes.
    Also because this might jumpstart some experiments with antibiotics and Ground Zero.

Although I understand Vicky for freaking out, I still think it's strange he's so suspicious of Saul.
    Maybe Tanya experimented on some more people at the colony, people Victor didn't trust?
    Maybe he has seen this before. He was pretty sure Saul would be able to breath the entire way.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    Actually, I'm starting to think CJ is right about the medicins in Saul's blood. It would make sense for Tanya to be on a IV as well, easy to cover up underneath some clothes.
    Also because this might jumpstart some experiments with antibiotics and Ground Zero.

Although I understand Vicky for freaking out, I still think it's strange he's so suspicious of Saul.
    Maybe Tanya experimented on some more people at the colony, people Victor didn't trust?
    Maybe he has seen this before. He was pretty sure Saul would be able to breath the entire way.
    Tanya did say that they tried those antibiotics on the slow turner at the Colony and they didn't work. Of course that's assuming that Tanya was telling the truth when she said that. But I'm more inclined to believe her on that account. I just don't buy the whole antibiotics made Saul immune thing.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    saul is an asshole. "oh... oh my god... oh... oh my... it's... it's... a crack." "no, you have lizzie." "yeah, good point, keep going." "we found crack in inglewood, big surprise."

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast