User Tag List

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    "Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    It's downloading now from iTunes.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I found a link for Dunbar Apartments in LA at 4225 S. Central Avenue. It's got the fire escapes... looks to be about right for Tower #2.

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    I found a link for Dunbar Apartments in LA at 4225 S. Central Avenue. It's got the fire escapes... looks to be about right for Tower #2.
    Wow and here I just figured it was Dunbar concrete harking back to all of the cemented up windows. Nice find!
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quick thoughts:

Cracks & Zombie Gas
    Seems to be the result of some underground explosion. Interesting that the air around there not only makes one nauseous, but also turns one into a zombie. Vic had a close call, there.

Saul Immune?
    More evidence here by the fact that he was not affected by the zombie gas, although I'll have to listen again to see how long he was actually breathing it. The first thing I thought of when he tripped was that he was going to pop his air line and not realize it until later. That still may be a discovery when they get back to CJ's place.

Vic a Maller?
    Intimations here that there is something in Vic's past that is going to haunt him, and others. The insurance salesman bit seems unlikely, but what seems more likely is that he is some kind of criminal covering up.... could he have any connection to the Mallers?

CJ's Information Control
    Here she goes again, with her convenient 'forgetting' to tell the boys that too much bad air will cause them to turn. Nice going, CJ... now we know why you didn't want to go yourself. I see a big blow-up between she and Saul coming...

More later....

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Slightly anti-climactic episode. We didn't learn very much nor were too many questions asked. I guess it was a little naive to think we'd find out that much at Ground Zero, and I did highly enjoy Saul and Victor's banter this episode. Those two are fast becoming the most enjoyable aspect of this show. I particularly enjoyed their zombie theories - I think KC must have had fun writing those. I also liked how KC focused on their story for the entire episode - it would have felt too disjointed had he cut back to Ft Irwin.

However, there is significant detail if nothing too overt was mentioned:

a) Obviously, those damn cracks. What the hell are they???
    b) We now have another indicator that there is something different about Saul and Tanya. However, we still don't know if this is due to their blood or due to the drugs, so all the "immunity" theorists ain't got nothing yet.
    c) CJ definitely wasn't initially trusting, and as predicted, had knowledge that she chose not to reveal. Will be interesting to see how much she tells, and indeed how much she knows.
    d) The Zombie Smoke Monster does actually infect you, although we don't know how much exposure is required, which seems strange, as zombie infections generally operate on the principle that as soon as the infection enters your body you will begin to turn/die.

Oh and nice use of music too in this episode. Overall, interesting episode, but hard to take much away from it. Another piece in the puzzle, in which we'll gradually learn what's wrong with Tanya, what's the deal with Ft Irwin, what CJ knows, what the new trio plan to do, etc, which will probably take place over the next two or three episodes, before Burt, Angel, Lizzy, the Mallers and maybe even the Colony re-enter the plot and shake everything up.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love

Unhappy

You forgot that Englewood has crack joke. LOL Saul. Your sense of humor is back

And KC, you had me going that we were going to lose Vic. Please don't kill him off, he only the spanish person I have hear in the post-zombie age. I don't know what the matter with Hollywood but apparently we can't live through these.

All we got is a Spanish gang in Walking Dead. >: /
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Apr 16th, 2012 at 09:55 AM.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

It seems obvious now that we're dealing with an incredibly ancient organism that was released from far below the surface of the Earth through the cracks as a result of shifting plates or a sink hole. Kc answered the eternal debate: What really killed the dinosaurs?

Zombie T-Rex!
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I am very interested to see where the story is going with Saul. I don't think the antibiotics had anything to do with it, but rather his genetics. It could explain a little about Tanya. Perhaps she knows she is immune (may have been scratched by a Zed at one point and realized she didn't turn). Maybe she is afraid the physical at Ft. Irwin will show that she has had an encounter with a zombie and she is afraid they will kill her. I'm thinking she and Saul have the cure in their blood. But I don't want to go too far out on a limb with what little information we have. It's just something to stew over.

Regarding the cracks in the ground, I immediately started thinking that it could have been a bacteria laden gas that escaped from deep in the Earth. If tectonic activity released it all around the world, that could explain the seemingly simultaneous appearance of zombism internationally.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Lurker"

Status
    "Talk to me Goose!"
    Last edited by ZomNom; Apr 16th, 2012 at 11:00 AM.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    It seems obvious now that we're dealing with an incredibly ancient organism that was released from far below the surface of the Earth through the cracks as a result of shifting plates or a sink hole. Kc answered the eternal debate: What really killed the dinosaurs?

Zombie T-Rex!
    Nope, it was a flying squid. Sometime mistaking for meteor.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast