User Tag List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Another cracking episode.

I think the reason Tanya was freaking out is that she has been bitten or infected some other way, when I don't know, perhaps recently, perhaps ages ago, but she is immune to it, and fearing that people will freak out and kill her or at the least kick her out she hasn't told anyone, but this will be discovered in the medical, so has decided to do a runner.

Seems like the only logical theory, flash back to the colony....I don't think so, seems far too much of an over reaction. She has only started freaking out when it's made clear that she is going to be physically checked out, she didn't mind too much being kept in a barracks (I assume under lock and key) for the time being.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    I'm going to miss the whole Kalani story. That's been, hands down, my favorite part of the series so far.

I thought the whole Tanya freaking out came from when she was attacked back before the attack on the Tower. It happened and then it was dropped pretty quickly, I figured it has a good chance at being brought back up.
    Find me on these places: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, and YouTube. Check out my podcasts: Around the Campfire and The Broforce Podcast.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Tis a good Monday all of a sudden!

This episode should please so many different people in so many different ways! Some people hated Kalani's backstory: It's over! Some people have been wondering what's going on at ground zero: Here we go!

I think I'm as guilty as others who overlooked (purposefully or not) Tanya's injuries at the hands of Randy/From the Colony. Especially the Colony injury. That seems like forever ago, and it's really only been what.....a week? Week and a half? If she's slowly turning.....hmmm.....

And I'm starting to reconsider Cj's piss poor execution. This plan with Saul and Victor (Vicki....titter) is pretty damn well thought out (as always) and if they succeed: She gets info. If they fail: She looses some supplies, but she'll live longer on what she has. And she's only sacrificing some people she barely knows who tried to choke her the F*** out when they first met!

I think Saul was uh...just reaching a bit when he says she didn't want to shoot him. Seems like that shot only missed because Victor got there just in time.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    I'm sure we would have heard something if Tanya had been infected already, there'd have been some sorta hook. People are no longer branded with fleur-de-lys however, so one does wonder what she got so freaked up about. My initial thought was that she had been abused by a man and was reluctant to put herself in a situtation where that could occur again, but that theory was blown away with the female nurses. Maybe she hides something under her clothes, signs that she's a drug (legal or illegal) abuser, maybe?
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Great episode, as always!
    Glad to see Saul and Vick(y) heading into ground zero, partly because it means I was right but mostly because we might get some more clues about what caused the outbreak. Maybe they'll find the convoy that was supposed to be transporting ol' Ink to prison all trashed.
    Everyone else has pretty much summed up my thoughts about Tanya's little freak out. She either has some sort of bite or scratch and is immune or she's having flashbacks to the Colony and Gatekeepers little physicals. My moneys on the bite theory though.
    Well there's my initial two cents.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    she's having flashbacks to the Colony and Gatekeepers little physicals
    Good theory, but the Gatekeeper swings the other way I believe. Wasn't that established by Vicky? Then again, he might be a sadistic asshat regardless of gender, so still a valid option. Good thinking
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Guardian View Post
    Good theory, but the Gatekeeper swings the other way I believe. Wasn't that established by Vicky? Then again, he might be a sadistic asshat regardless of gender, so still a valid option. Good thinking
    Yeah I was thinking more along the lines of anyone who didn't pass the physical got taken outside and shot.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Something just occured to me. "Last Dying Breath" oxygen masks...and ground zero. Anyone see where i am going with these keywords?

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Chogidog View Post
    at about 20:38 there's an additional voice mixed in
    I heard this too. Thought I was going crazy for a second. It sounds like Victor saying 6 o'clock.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Excellent episode!

Safe house! Camera backup if they fail! I LOVE it! CJ's learning to factor catastrophic failure into her plans. I bet she's recording what they say between each other too. Maybe she's layered on some equipment to detect various fields and gasses...I wonder if there's a destruct device to avoid their having to suffer if they are about to die.

I think it was Nick who said she was poor on execution. Maybe it was her belief in the safety of order that caught her out. Once the house was strong enough, once they had enough supplies or she had enough control over her people--they'd all be safe. She got to a level that felt safe and stopped. But really, when can you stop?

Poor Tanya. My impression of the military is that they are about the group over the individual. I was afraid they'd shoot her right then and there.
    SKITTLES?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast