User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Heel Fan View Post
    I know the Hope thread was brought up a while back, but I wanted to read through everything before responding - and everyone's been chiming in on this incredible episode!

Not only should they have brought Hope into this discussion, but I think it's going to be a significant omission. First off, it seems that when they try to keep secrets from one another, it comes back to bite them.

I get the feeling that Hope's character is hiding a key plot element and Tanya seems to be sheltering/protecting her for some reason that is hidden under the guise of her blindness. Perhaps Hope will be the one to bring light to why Tanya has reacted the way she did. There have already been interesting suggestions in the forum that Hope is not actually blind. If Tanya's taken away, Hope will be more open to sharing what she's been holding back.
    Any thoughts to what she might be able to reveal?

Thanks to KC for a truly masterful, riveting episode!
    This is good. We've talked before about how Hope is somehow going to be integral to the story, but I like what you're saying about Tanya's over-protectiveness. Not to the extent that Hope isn't actually blind, although that's really interesting, but more in the sense of she knows things that Tanya doesn't want shared. I'm not sure if her omission from Kalani's story will be simply be a symptom or a cause of this though. But doubtless, there is a reason why Hope exists. Tommy served as a reminder of the costs of war, as well as to turn people against Michael, which in turn shook his confidence and led to his character arch throughout the second season, and as such was a hugely important catalyst. Hope will likely prove the same in some other way.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Alright..

this has been said before(tips hat to eviebae)..but how about Tanya is on the drugs?..between her experimenting on zoms at the colony and finding ways to make what may in fact be vet drugs work on humans...is it not possible for her to have tested treatments in herself?..in that case, developing an addiction could be very believable
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: xV1per7x Steam ID: xV1per7x
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    wait wait wait wait. somewhere around the 9 minute mark, saul says lizzy told them about the small ones with numbers on them. But there's no way she could have, she's been with the mallers the whole time. How does saul know that?
    Saul got to the arena site where lizzy dropped the camera she was using to record her doings. he saw the part where Lizzy and the Mallers convoy was attacked. Lizzy described the small ones there.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Alright..

this has been said before(tips hat to eviebae)..but how about Tanya is on the drugs?..between her experimenting on zoms at the colony and finding ways to make what may in fact be vet drugs work on humans...is it not possible for her to have tested treatments in herself?..in that case, developing an addiction could be very believable
    And it's the number one sign and symptom of burnout in the medical profession. I'm spreading the rep when I can get my lazy butt outta bed and walk the eight feet to my computer lol
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: xV1per7x Steam ID: xV1per7x
    do you guys think Bert and Angel could have survive?

Bert fell off and *could* live...Angel *fell* off the building and could live. because if they are dead, why would the Mallers take their body? what's it worth to them? Saul and Victor searched through the dead and didnt find them

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by xV1per7x View Post
    do you guys think Bert and Angel could have survive?

Bert fell off and *could* live...Angel *fell* off the building and could live. because if they are dead, why would the Mallers take their body? what's it worth to them? Saul and Victor searched through the dead and didnt find them

I do! Burt has something to accomplish. Scratch is my thinking. I still have hopes Kalani is alive!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by xV1per7x View Post
    Saul got to the arena site where lizzy dropped the camera she was using to record her doings. he saw the part where Lizzy and the Mallers convoy was attacked. Lizzy described the small ones there.
    It was just a little tape recorder...he took it out and played it in the car. Lizzy was recording when they were attacked. Bricks used car door to mash off a 'little ones' arm...remember Bricks holding it? Tar tells him 'drop it, man' It never says why they are special...Lizzy just says they are special the little ones and then talks about black number 5.

"Scavenger"

Status

Agreed. Tanya is TOTALLY in Colony PTSD mode at the base. She needs a benzo, a glass of wine and a chick flick. She'll be fine. ;-)

OR...does she have a zombie bite scar???? Did she experiement on herself to cure herself in to colony??

OR...does she have some tats from her youth she is embarassed about?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516