User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Alright first of all now hate Kalani for doing what he did but fully understand why he did it and sympathize...damn you KC for making me see both sides!
    Second: I loved the little side comments during the reading especially Kelly's...and the ghostbusters line made me bust out my loud, obnoxious laugh.
    Finally, as far as the title goes, this is obviously Kalani's last words but when I think "breath" and look at the cover art I can't help but think Saul and Victor might be heading into ground zero.
    The ends doesn't justify the means.

It hard for me to go along with him since his plan is the only plan he consisted.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I wonder how the gang is going to react to the fact that Kalani killed Pippin, or more importantly, that Michael locked up an innocent man, Lewis, who ended up dying because of it.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I wonder how the gang is going to react to the fact that Kalani killed Pippin, or more importantly, that Michael locked up an innocent man, Lewis, who ended up dying because of it.
    I don't think that they weight it on him too much since Lewis was also inform to why he need someone to lock-up.

"Lurker"

Status
    I knew it was him. I knew it. What a jerk. I told my cousin who got me started on this podcast that it was Kalani. But I still can't believe he did all that. He outsmarted all of them. And I'm pretty sure Kalani is going to be alive, and that they picked him up when the tower was destroyed. I know he is with Scratch right now. Ugh. So frustrated.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    When did Kalani go back to the Tower to hide the diary?

He was at LAX working on the first helicopter. Then he and Burt drove to the Tower to pick up Angel and Riley on the way to the Hospital, but there's no indication he ever went in. After the hospital Kalani flew back to the Tower, but only to drop off Angel, and Burt implied that they rushed away to avoid exposing the helicopter to the Mallers. Did Kalani somehow find a way to slip away to Bill's apartment? After that it was Golf Course and the Kamikaze attack on the fuel tanker.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    YES! I love Monday!!!

Nice long episode, great to listen to except it didn't give me much fuel for theorizing. I was surprised we kept going with the Kalani back-story, but now that we have that loose end all nice and tied back in, I think we can kick the story out of reverse and move through the present.

Next episode I see trouble with the brass at Irwin and Saul / Victor / CJ coming up with a plan of action.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post

He was at LAX working on the first helicopter. Then he and Burt drove to the Tower to pick up Angel and Riley on the way to the Hospital, but there's no indication he ever went in. After the hospital Kalani flew back to the Tower, but only to drop off Angel, and Burt implied that they rushed away to avoid exposing the helicopter to the Mallers. Did Kalani somehow find a way to slip away to Bill's apartment? After that it was Golf Course and the Kamikaze attack on the fuel tanker.
    Probably use the room a lot after Bill was gone. His last entry must have been after they got the chopper first time? I think.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post

I wondered about this too, but I suppose it isn't too difficult to imagine that when they dropped off Angel he could have had an opportunity to run down to Bill's apartment, or even when they went to pick up Angel and Riley. He could have said that he needed something crucial to the mission or something and just run up real quick like.

I'm wondering when and where he got the silenced pistol to shoot Pippin.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Scavenger"

Status
    i had the whole kalani plot worked in my head at the end of chapter 24, besides his involvement with the other tower. But can anyone explain the cover art to me. im guessing by the gas mask, ground zero? but idk.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I wondered about this too, but I suppose it isn't too difficult to imagine that when they dropped off Angel he could have had an opportunity to run down to Bill's apartment, or even when they went to pick up Angel and Riley. He could have said that he needed something crucial to the mission or something and just run up real quick like.

I'm wondering when and where he got the silenced pistol to shoot Pippin.
    Probably from the gun bag that Bill hid. Because he would have gotten to it to get the gun to shoot the floor. Also we know Lock n Load had many type of weapons.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast