User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.

Kc Loves the Forum -- Episode 28-1 Out Early!

We're Alive's getting bigger and bigger each day and Kc wants us to know we're still appreciated, so he's given us the new episode to release here a day early! The recording is being finalized for tomorrow and as a result the intro isn't finialized. If it bothers you too much, check back tomorrow for the final version (I've listened to it and I think it sounds fine).

Anyway, enjoy!

http://soundcloud.com/were-alive/chapter-28
    Last edited by itsallgoodie; Apr 1st, 2012 at 09:17 AM.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallgoodie View Post
    We're Alive's getting bigger and bigger each day and Kc wants us to know we're still appreciated, so he's given us the new episode to release here a day early! The recording is being finalized for tomorrow and as a result the intro isn't finialized. If it bothers you too much, check back tomorrow for the final version (I've listened to it and I think it sounds fine).

Anyway, enjoy!

http://soundcloud.com/were-alive/chapter-28
    hmmm early release and its April 1st.. hmmm hmmmm
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    This is awesome! Best Sunday ever!
    Find me on these places: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, and YouTube. Check out my podcasts: Around the Campfire and The Broforce Podcast.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianHD View Post
    This is awesome! Best Sunday ever!
    I know right, I couldn't believe that it was real! What a great episode too...
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallgoodie View Post
    I know right, I couldn't believe that it was real! What a great episode too...
    *stares at you and the screen with deep suspicion.*
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    *stares at you and the screen with deep suspicion.*
    Have you not listened to it yet???

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Its April Fools day and I've been subject to a night of high jinx by some insane nurses.. No LOL I've not clicked on it. Hell I had to watch my water bottle and other belongings all night to escape the insanity

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    I never thought Kc could get any more awesome! An early release, nice!
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Fine, I'll click on it

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    OH awesome how nice of kc.
    Last edited by yarri; Apr 1st, 2012 at 10:55 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast