User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WND Episode #32

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    If you can, you can. If not, no biggie. I actually recorded it on my phone, sent it to my work e-mail address, then forwarded it to my Adventureless_Hero address, then sent it to you all. So I dunno. It might suck. But in all honesty, I do appreciate all the hard work you folks do for this FREE podcast. I'm just supah stoked that you got an actor interview, and Jenna McCombie no less!
    I'll tell Britt to be on the lookout for it (on the off chance she doesn't read this thread). I don't actually get to look at the 750 Nigerian Prince and Penis enlargement spam emails.

But never again let it be said that I'm completely a heartless douche. I listen to y'all's wishes! I know lots of people have been dying for Jenna to make it onto the podcast.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Not sure how we can make that work for the recording, but that might be kick ass
    You can ask it aloud and have beeze edit it in

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    You can ask it aloud and have beeze edit it in
    That's probably what I was going to end up doing, but I'm trying to figure out if we could somehow get it to work without causing feedback....but I suppose this is just way cleaner and easier to manage.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    It was nice to hear her crazy voice again.

I would like to know what is her favorite thing about her involement with WA.

Also has she done any other voice acting?

I'm excited to hear this episode! Make sure you kill it Nik!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    I'm excited to hear this episode! Make sure you kill it Nik!
    My leather butcher's apron and machete are already on order.

"Lurker"

Status
    Shouldn't you just officially change the hosts to Nik and Britt? Seriously, that Greg fella' is too busy with his bottled water business to be on the show anyway

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dyehardjr View Post
    Shouldn't you just officially change the hosts to Nik and Britt?
    No no we need the Beeze in it too and not just edited in to get Nik's references.
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    As I've recently discovered a love of all things Scratch... I want to know what experiences Jenna pulls from to create a character like Scratch. I have it on good authority that she's sweet as pie and nothing at all like the crazy Scratch!.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dyehardjr View Post
    Shouldn't you just officially change the hosts to Nik and Britt?
    Funny you should mention that....I did officially accept the co-host role this morning. With the understanding I may have to bail on episodes because I have a screaming baby and a small apartment where there could be no clean recording done in such circumstances. I've been on a somewhat trial basis trying to figure out if I could balance baby needs and recording. So far, so good. I don't expect my luck to last forever though.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Funny you should mention that....I did officially accept the co-host role this morning. With the understanding I may have to bail on episodes because I have a screaming baby and a small apartment where there could be no clean recording done in such circumstances. I've been on a somewhat trial basis trying to figure out if I could balance baby needs and recording. So far, so good. I don't expect my luck to last forever though.
    With your acceptance of the role of co-host, I see our luck has run out.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast