User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mosquitos...

"Scavenger"

Status

Mosquitos...

Two things about Mosquitos... Since this "infection" travels through the transition of blood, wouldn't mosquitos have some sort of impact? They arent even mentioned in the series. Plus there are plenty of animals for them to feast on so I don't believe that they would just die off... But I could see if the "infection" killed the mosquito. But with all the zombies walking around it is like a mosquito heaven.

Second, this has nothing to do with were alive but arent Mosquitos in general just zombies? The only difference I can think of (besides size, being able to fly, etc.) is that the breed. But there main goal in life is to eat you... (or suck your blood... Which is related to vampires... But that my friends is a different genre)

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Notebook

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoyoyo15 View Post
    Two things about Mosquitos... Since this "infection" travels through the transition of blood, wouldn't mosquitos have some sort of impact? They arent even mentioned in the series. Plus there are plenty of animals for them to feast on so I don't believe that they would just die off... But I could see if the "infection" killed the mosquito. But with all the zombies walking around it is like a mosquito heaven.

Second, this has nothing to do with were alive but arent Mosquitos in general just zombies? The only difference I can think of (besides size, being able to fly, etc.) is that the breed. But there main goal in life is to eat you... (or suck your blood... Which is related to vampires... But that my friends is a different genre)
    Just an fyi. Not all things can be transferred via mosquitos. http://www-rci.rutgers.edu/~insects/aids.htm
    Not saying this is the case, but I just wanted to pipe in :0)

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: cleeprevo Steam ID: cleeprevo
    [MYTH BUSTED]
    Kc immediately finds a way to make his theory untrue

"Scavenger"

Status
    Lol

"Scavenger"

Status
    Well mr. Wayland has spoken therefore all other comments are now void... Wait a minute... Are you saying that it started from a virus/aids?
    Last edited by yoyoyoyo15; Mar 26th, 2012 at 04:08 AM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyoyoyo15 View Post
    Well mr. Wayland has spoken therefore all other comments are now void... Wait a minute... Are you saying that it started from a virus/aids?
    Never said anything like that.

Hence the reason I said, "Not saying this is the case, but I just wanted to pipe in :0)"

"Scavenger"

Status
    Lol i was just kidding...

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Has there been an absolute 100% irrefutable fact-laden paper published by a group of doctors that says 'the infection is travels from host to host via the blood'? It seems like a safe assumption, but still just an assumption. Unless I fell asleep during that episode.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Has there been an absolute 100% irrefutable fact-laden paper published by a group of doctors that says 'the infection is travels from host to host via the blood'? It seems like a safe assumption, but still just an assumption. Unless I fell asleep during that episode.
    Yeah, but all the people on the peer review committee are zombies, so that compromises the integrity of the results...
    SKITTLES?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Then I think we need to throw that theory out the window until such time as conclusive evidence can be presented, analyzed and discussed at length.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast