User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    I know I've been told that I'm to not get dead when the zombies arrive.
    Your kids? That sounds like kid grammar.
    SKITTLES?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    Your kids? That sounds like kid grammar.

Yep my four year old told me that. He went on to say that he would shoot me were the dead part to happen. I felt very loved.

This is the same four year old that had to hold my hand during the walking dead and tell me "Its not real Mommy, if it were real we'd shoot them in the head"

I <3 him
    Last edited by yarri; Mar 27th, 2012 at 10:33 AM.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'

not exactly ezekiel 25:17, but still a great line
    1. it's great because it is Biblical
    2. it is from Pulp Fiction

it's a win win

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mem View Post
    1. it's great because it is Biblical
    2. it is from Pulp Fiction

it's a win win

Yes cause all things that are Reaper posts are at times insightful, somewhat insane but always entertaining... *face palm* Gah.. I'm such a fangirl.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    yarri I dont want this to sound rude or anything but I am confused as to why you were letting a four year old watch a show meant for adults? even a mature 4 year old should not be watching an adult program

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss View Post
    yarri I dont want this to sound rude or anything but I am confused as to why you were letting a four year old watch a show meant for adults? even a mature 4 year old should not be watching an adult program

Well it does sound rude and on a public forum rather judgmental. You want to ask me that same question in a pm I might answer it.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I agree... I honestly don't see any problem with the kid listening... Other than the cursing... I mean... He probably wouldn't understand most of it and what he does probably wont affect him as an adult... Plus he is going to hear it eventually...

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyoyoyo15 View Post
    I agree... I honestly don't see any problem with the kid listening... Other than the cursing... I mean... He probably wouldn't understand most of it and what he does probably wont affect him as an adult... Plus he is going to hear it eventually...
    The genre of zombies is fantasy based they do not exist in this world in any form as they do on tv or on the forum. Now had she asked me if I let him watch things like criminal minds or any reality based cop show.. the answer would have been no. All three of my kids are die hard fantasy sci fi freaks and I made very sure that from the moment they could understand what reality is and fiction is. Zombies are fiction. If he couldn't grasp it he wouldn't be watching..

"Scavenger"

Status
    You sound like a very responsible person... Honestly I don't understand why zombies are even classified in the horror genre... It's not that scary to me... Especially the ones that just walk... Lol wouldnt it be awesome if it was like zombieland where you find some redneck and walk around without any fear... Amazing

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyoyoyo15 View Post
    You sound like a very responsible person... Honestly I don't understand why zombies are even classified in the horror genre... It's not that scary to me... Especially the ones that just walk... Lol wouldnt it be awesome if it was like zombieland where you find some redneck and walk around without any fear... Amazing

My mother would disagree with you when my eldest was 6 and my middle kid was 4 I tore up grandma's kitchen making fake blood. My mother was less then pleased with me and the quart of stuff in her fridge. But my kids asked me... what the movies used for blood so I made some Karo corn syrup and red food dye. ( alot of red food dye). What a joyous sticky mess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12