User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Well Kc, I hope you never let completely irrelevant and useless critiques from getting you down. If you ever need cheering up your forum will be by your side in an instant.
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

"Scavenger"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    It's true. I'd much prefer a nice jasmine tea to a cup o' joe.
    Most civilized people do prefer tea to sludge. Especially ones named "Nik". Best name ever. ;-)

"Scavenger"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by mem View Post
    post the address and i will send them poo, herpes and monkey syphillis
    Add to list: NEVER piss off Mem.

...also Google "monkey syphillis."

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorshanik View Post
    Most civilized people do prefer tea to sludge. Especially ones named "Nik". Best name ever. ;-)
    clearly you have never driven across three countries in europe in one go. trust me, nothing like that autobahn black coffee. it's like hot oil, but that stuff will keep you up for like a week.

"Scavenger"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    My form of venting is letting everyone comment. He emailed again do I challenged him to make a show of his own if he sees such potential in the medium.
    I would TOTALLY watch that video or listen to that audio. Might need a cuppa tea to go with it for some civility... so I don't spew lots of profanity at them, but...well...

"Scavenger"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    clearly you have never driven across three countries in europe in one go. trust me, nothing like that autobahn black coffee. it's like hot oil, but that stuff will keep you up for like a week.
    Wow. Sounds scary as hell. See, Im ALREADY high strung, so 1) Coffee is banned for me by all professionals and personal contacts in my life and 2) it is against my inner regency/victorian lady to drink coffee when tea is so much more civilized, has prettier cups and is done with a pinky out. :-)

Also the ONLY coffee I have ever liked was Blue Mountain coffee when in Jamaica.

"Scavenger"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by mem View Post
    ...monkey syphillis
    Can you BELIEVE I could not find much on monkey syphilis?! WTF?

But I do have a person I know who just bought a potential zombie monkey at a thrift store and she blogged about it. http://thebloggess.com/2011/07/would...-buy-a-monkey/ The monkey (Copernicus) has been petrified per the pictures. Unsure if zombie or syphilic or both. :-)

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorshanik View Post
    Wow. Sounds scary as hell. See, Im ALREADY high strung, so 1) Coffee is banned for me by all professionals and personal contacts in my life and 2) it is against my inner regency/victorian lady to drink coffee when tea is so much more civilized, has prettier cups and is done with a pinky out. :-)

Also the ONLY coffee I have ever liked was Blue Mountain coffee when in Jamaica.
    yeah, i can feel that. i'm not a big fan of the stuff myself, but when you need to be up for long periods of time, coffee and nodoze. pound coffee like an underage highschooler at his first kegger, and pop nodoze like a pill fiend, you can accomplish anything, until you stop, and then you pass out for like a day. those were good times.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Was he talking about pippin's accent because thats the only one I've ever really noticed. I just don't understand. This guy obviously doens;'t listen to the competition. Had he experianced the epicness that is the accents in Wormwood then he would understand just what an achievment WA is. He obviously likes
    WA "the one-week wait for a 20-minute episode is waaaay too long" but maybe becasue its free he is having a hard time reconciling with the fact? Anyway
    as I am yet to find a digitalised version of "monkey syphillis" and am unwilling to contract the real version just to pass it on to him I will just forget about this whoile thread. Although if there is a deity on the froums, send a Kidney stone his way would you? A really big one?

Cunning Linguist

Status

[smarmy voice] Well, doesn't it say something that despite all the faults PJB lists with the show, he still notes that he keeps listening? Clearly, something is right. Or he is masochistic. [/smarmy voice]

There will always be someone complaining about anything. As my Irish sister-in-law would say, "If it was raining gold, ee'd bitch about a headache!".

At least PBJ listed some possible improvements (from his perspective). I particularly dislike folks that just complain but offer no alternatives.

Enjoyed the actors and production values throughout the series - keep it up!
    If it's worth doing, it's worth OVER-doing!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast