User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    i love that, kc just pops in "i'm gonna share this on facebook" gone. so random.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    It doesn't come near SWAYxFTW's sorry that started this thread but typically I listen to We're Alive on a packed commuter train on the way to work and there have been a couple of times when I've been very conconscious that a tear or two has been welling in my eyes. Whilst I am a massive sucker for a surviver story or someone beating the odd's I think its a credit to the writing and overall production that I can be so disconnected from my reality at a time like that - just a good job I don't drive to work!

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by symon_r View Post
    It doesn't come near SWAYxFTW's sorry that started this thread but typically I listen to We're Alive on a packed commuter train on the way to work and there have been a couple of times when I've been very conconscious that a tear or two has been welling in my eyes. Whilst I am a massive sucker for a surviver story or someone beating the odd's I think its a credit to the writing and overall production that I can be so disconnected from my reality at a time like that - just a good job I don't drive to work!
    lol

Minimalist

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: abayarts Wii Code: abayarts
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    i love that, kc just pops in "i'm gonna share this on facebook" gone. so random.
    like he was a ninja or something.

"ninja, vanish!"
    Follow me on twitter @ abayarts and on Tumblr at abayarts.tumblr.com

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by abayarts View Post
    like he was a ninja or something.

"ninja, vanish!"
    "I like lamps"
    vanishes into thin air = KC

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1

Shovel

I would like to add something to my experince. Gonna try not to spoil chapter 19.

The Catalyst is one of my favorite chapters, I've listened to it alot.

Today I was listening while walking my dog and I am mildly embarrased to admit that I visibly flinched at "The Shovel". I have no idea why, I've heard it over and over but I flinched and got some looks from the apartment building we were passing.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    *I go poof.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Zombie

I'm too rapped up into this story at times. I find myself feeling suspecious of anyone with a scratch or cut on their body. I often have to stop myself from asking, "Were you bitten?" The absolute craziest was when I was driving to work while listening to 'We're Alive' and a crippled man was limping across the street. My first instinct was to swirve and run him down. Luckily I came to my senses as I doubt that the KC Defense would hold up in court.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I'm too rapped up into this story at times. I find myself feeling suspecious of anyone with a scratch or cut on their body. I often have to stop myself from asking, "Were you bitten?" The absolute craziest was when I was driving to work while listening to 'We're Alive' and a crippled man was limping across the street. My first instinct was to swirve and run him down. Luckily I came to my senses as I doubt that the KC Defense would hold up in court.
    never know unless you try. 10 points if they're a zombie, 25-life if they're not.

thinking about it now, let me go ahead and add that i'm joking, don't try it, it won't work.
    Last edited by reaper239; Apr 5th, 2012 at 11:12 AM. Reason: someone might take me seriously

"Scavenger"

Status

I listen to it in my car and I get alot of weird looks when in traffic when I am laughing, yelling or cringing from something that is happening. What I like is when I am finally stationary and I am texting or tweeting with a few people I know that do listen to it. Others around me wanna know what Im smiling or laughing at while I am debating or freaking out with one of my friends via my smart phone. Its a good time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast