User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

We're Alive Experiences

I encountered something incredible on the bus and i just had to share it with the fellow survivors...

I was on a 12 hour bus ride and i was re listening to the first season of we're alive to pass the time. when i got to the war and there was a lot of gun shots and screaming and i didn't notice that people around me could here my the action as well as i could. Out of no where the lady sitting next to me tapped me on the shoulder and asked "Are you listening to 'We're alive'?" i was so shocked i could barely speak but i answered ya and we had about an hour long conversation about it. I think its awesome how many people know of "We're Alive" and enjoy it as much as i do. When i told my friend who actually introduced me to the show he gave me the idea to share this here and i thought it was a good idea. I would also like to see more people share these type of things with me and see if we can get a big discussion going so please if you have had an experience like this share it and lets get a huge thread going!

SWAYxFTW
    Likes Ghost@1radio liked this post

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: cleeprevo Steam ID: cleeprevo
    That's great! I wish there were more people like that. The only interactions I get is people giving me weird stares because they hear gunshots coming from my headphones. Then some more weird stares after I tell them that I'm listening to an audio drama.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Welcome swayxftw!

I like the thread, just not where it started. It seems like it will fit and thrive better here. Just a reminder to all newcomers and veterans of the forum: this section is a spoiler free zone. So if you plan to tell a story with loads of plot points, use the spoiler tags.

My personal favorite WA moment happened right around the end of chapter 5 or 6 when I had my wife listening to it in the car. When the end of the chapter hit, she actually said "I goddamn fucking hate you," as she was reaching for the box set to shove the next cd into the player. That's love!

PS: is your friend registered on the forum?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    yes he is registered his name is cleeprevo
    and yes, that is love

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAYxFTW View Post
    I encountered something incredible on the bus and i just had to share it with the fellow survivors...

I was on a 12 hour bus ride and i was re listening to the first season of we're alive to pass the time. when i got to the war and there was a lot of gun shots and screaming and i didn't notice that people around me could here my the action as well as i could. Out of no where the lady sitting next to me tapped me on the shoulder and asked "Are you listening to 'We're alive'?" i was so shocked i could barely speak but i answered ya and we had about an hour long conversation about it. I think its awesome how many people know of "We're Alive" and enjoy it as much as i do. When i told my friend who actually introduced me to the show he gave me the idea to share this here and i thought it was a good idea. I would also like to see more people share these type of things with me and see if we can get a big discussion going so please if you have had an experience like this share it and lets get a huge thread going!

SWAYxFTW
    I'm gonna share your story on facebook

"Lurker"

Status

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Lucky both of you I only get weird looks because of, "Burt and his damn hand cannon."

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    Lucky both of you I only get weird looks because of, "Burt and his damn hand cannon."
    lol its actually the "hand cannon" that got her attention

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Well it is a large amount of sound effects, I know its several effects layered ontop of one another, one i think being a well CANNON

"Lurker"

Status
    yea its interesting the way they make the sounds :P

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast