Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    [QUOTE=Adventureless_Hero;36072]
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Yea, this tower was run like, to quote Rick Grimm.../QUOTE]

I am glad that I was just able to read the first part, recognize Rick Grimes, and stop reading. I haven't seen Season 2 yet, so I am going to gouge my fucking eyes out if I read a spoiler. Be careful mang.
    Opps, I will remove that part.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    @ UndeadSweeper - thank you. Sorry I cussed. I just get a little crazy when it comes to a spoiler. Not your fault though. My ass just needs to get on the ball and watch Walking Dead.

Getting back to the discussion though, I was wondering where Martin came from. Could he have been a maller? We likely will never know but considering his addiction he could have been a Maller. I'm wondering if he had been there since the time the Mallers themselves had been over run.

I'm also intrigued by Pinstripes ability to talk. Is he the only one that can? If it is Bill Roberts, did his multiple personality hardwire his brain in a special way that allows him to do this? I recall Burt saying that the smart ones seem to be in charge of groups of zombies. Does that mean the Pinstripes is a smart one who just happens to control a larger horde than the rest of the smart ones? It brings to mind the tagging mission when Angel notices zombies heading in different directions. He said, "zombie clique".

I'm thinking there could be a bunch of zombie cliques scattered about town, but then you have the Pinstripes horde that amass in great numbers. Randy could be part of his own clique. I can not wait to hear what Tanya has to contribute to the way these zombies operate.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Here is the biggest outstanding questions for me. CJ makes it sound like she went all Lone Wolf. Does she hook back up with group? Who leads the failed rescued attempt? People have been losing faith in CJ for a while. But someone has the CHARISMA of a god. (S)He takes a few people that just got slapped down by organized zombies on an assault on Club Dead.

First, The Leader needs to find the intel that people were taken and not just turned into zombie chow. The Leader then has to have the intel to know that the living were brought to the Arena. Finally, arange an assault.

Distill it down to Risk vs. Reward. We know the Risk is pretty much as high as it gets. What is the reward? Kalani? Hardly. I cannot find the reward or the charisma to get it done.

Spin it around.

The rescue party is not The Other Tower. Could it be the Mallers?

In this case, the reward would not be the rescue, but the destruction of Ink etal. The Risk is reduced because of Bravado and that the mallers have seemed to have turned back one or more zombie assaults. Not to mention the counter risk that if you do not do it, Scratch or Durai will shoot your ass. We already have direct evidence that Durai has a fundamental desire to hit and destroy the arena. Maybe the mallers have also learned that instead of a walking, talking MRE, people are now Take Out food. Before Durai can hit the nest, he has to learn where the Arena is. Counter surveilence of watching were Kalani was taken lets them know where the Other Tower is located. Repeat the process to find the location of the arena.

Two outstanding questions vexing the community. (1) What does Scratch want? For Kalani to be captured. -- "Better start running". With Hannah Hostage it is easy to predict that Kalani will try to escape and get back to the mallers. (2) Why send Kalani? He is... wait for it... almost certainly to be captured because he is

Fat

and his cardio sucks.

Again, it is SuperFly off the Top Rope. But, this time, I left out the double flip (I hope)

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    hmm...lots of things to mull over in this one. We knew already the ol' pinstripes wasn't your average zombie but I'm guessing we've got a ways to go before we find out just how special he is. I wanna think he was the original test subject who started the outbreak, but I can't figure out how to jive that with multiple simultaneous outbreaks.

Also on a small note, it sure sounded like the other tower's fall was happening in the middle of a rain storm. The last time I can remember it raining in the show was the scene with Michael threatening to kick Kelly out of the Tower (I wanna say chapter 7?) so maybe that establish a timeline for when this all was going down.

EDIT: Make that Chapter 4.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Here is the biggest outstanding questions for me. CJ makes it sound like she went all Lone Wolf. Does she hook back up with group? Who leads the failed rescued attempt? People have been losing faith in CJ for a while. But someone has the CHARISMA of a god. (S)He takes a few people that just got slapped down by organized zombies on an assault on Club Dead.

First, The Leader needs to find the intel that people were taken and not just turned into zombie chow. The Leader then has to have the intel to know that the living were brought to the Arena. Finally, arange an assault.

Distill it down to Risk vs. Reward. We know the Risk is pretty much as high as it gets. What is the reward? Kalani? Hardly. I cannot find the reward or the charisma to get it done.

Spin it around.

The rescue party is not The Other Tower. Could it be the Mallers?

In this case, the reward would not be the rescue, but the destruction of Ink etal. The Risk is reduced because of Bravado and that the mallers have seemed to have turned back one or more zombie assaults. Not to mention the counter risk that if you do not do it, Scratch or Durai will shoot your ass. We already have direct evidence that Durai has a fundamental desire to hit and destroy the arena. Maybe the mallers have also learned that instead of a walking, talking MRE, people are now Take Out food. Before Durai can hit the nest, he has to learn where the Arena is. Counter surveilence of watching were Kalani was taken lets them know where the Other Tower is located. Repeat the process to find the location of the arena.

Two outstanding questions vexing the community. (1) What does Scratch want? For Kalani to be captured. -- "Better start running". With Hannah Hostage it is easy to predict that Kalani will try to escape and get back to the mallers. (2) Why send Kalani? He is... wait for it... almost certainly to be captured because he is

Fat

and his cardio sucks.

Again, it is SuperFly off the Top Rope. But, this time, I left out the double flip (I hope)
    I very much doubt that when Scratch sent Kalani to CJ's tower that she knew he would be captured. Essentially Scratch chose him because he could be blackmailed, thus providing her with assurance that the job would get done and she would not be betrayed by her spy. By the time she is made aware of the tower being over run, she simply says, "Better start running" because she could give a shit about the survival of Kalani.

The rescue attempt had to have been made by CJ's members. Samantha told Datu that her people came for her. She could see them through the glass. I'm certain this is why seeing them all die had such a terrible impact on her. She could see the faces of the people she knew and that they were all dying trying to save her. Risk vs Reward: the risk was astronomical and the reward...to save a life. Angel and Riley were just two going in to save one but they didn't stop, even after suffering through hell.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I very much doubt that when Scratch sent Kalani to CJ's tower that she knew he would be captured. Essentially Scratch chose him because he could be blackmailed, thus providing her with assurance that the job would get done and she would not be betrayed by her spy. By the time she is made aware of the tower being over run, she simply says, "Better start running" because she could give a shit about the survival of Kalani.

The rescue attempt had to have been made by CJ's members. Samantha told Datu that her people came for her. She could see them through the glass. I'm certain this is why seeing them all die had such a terrible impact on her. She could see the faces of the people she knew and that they were all dying trying to save her. Risk vs Reward: the risk was astronomical and the reward...to save a life. Angel and Riley were just two going in to save one but they didn't stop, even after suffering through hell.
    could she though?...im not trying to argue the point cause I do believe your right..but I like what art was getting at...hinking that the mallers would make a first attempt at the area with a simple extermination sweep could explain he how's and why's of tardust being so thorough with this planning blowing the thing up. Motivations homie...gotta have em..but sadly your right..probly p-p tower people
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Also on a small note, it sure sounded like the other tower's fall was happening in the middle of a rain storm. The last time I can remember it raining in the show was the scene with Michael threatening to kick Kelly out of the Tower (I wanna say chapter 7?) so maybe that establish a timeline for when this all was going down.

EDIT: Make that Chapter 4.
    I noticed the rain storm as well and I can't believe I forgot to mention it. I guess I got too stuck on Kalani the druggie to remember it. That would put my WND theory in jeopardy in regards to why Scratch could care less. Like you said the only time we remember it raining was when Burt, Saul and Lizzy found the wrecked ambush. So if that's the only time then that means Scratch would not be aware of Our Tower yet....meaning her bitchy 'tude serves no purpose
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I noticed the rain storm as well and I can't believe I forgot to mention it. I guess I got too stuck on Kalani the druggie to remember it. That would put my WND theory in jeopardy in regards to why Scratch could care less. Like you said the only time we remember it raining was when Burt, Saul and Lizzy found the wrecked ambush. So if that's the only time then that means Scratch would not be aware of Our Tower yet....meaning her bitchy 'tude serves no purpose
    So was this an operation then just an overruning? So they hit the the convoy and the other tower at the same thing? Or can the pump station be include in the operation?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Careful with the linking of the rainstorms. The one at "Our" Tower occurred before Kalani got to The Other Tower. Burt, Saul and Lizzy find the convoy that got hit. It was one hell of a firefight and ~ 20 people. Kalani tells Michael and Angel that they lost a convoy of 15-20 people before they got there. I find it more likely that it rained on multiple days then a time sink.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    COULDN'T CARE LESS DAMNIT! that is a pet peeve of mine, people say "i could care less" oh yeah, well i couldn't possibly care less, that is how little i care. but what i do care about is grammer. just like saying sneaked. "he sneaked into the building" like hell he did, what he did was, he snuck into the building, being as there is no such thing as sneaked. RAGE!!!!! over

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast