User Tag List

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Chapter 27- The Thirty-First Part 3

Do we hear Kalani's story to completion? Will we gain new insights into CJ and her past? Will we see Duncan crack and become the man...the myth.........the Legend....?

Put your thoughts here on the conclusion to one of the most KICK ASS CHAPTERS in We're Alive history!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

Gamertag: Mikeyd2tall Steam ID: Mikeyd2tall
    heres a though. ITS GONNA BE KICK-ASS!!!!! no but for reals id love to hear kalani getting caught in the arena, then to him in some random scenes in the tower, then to the war, and the shooting, and finally the chapter ends with his realization (or so he thinks) that hannah is gone.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

Gamertag: Mikeyd2tall Steam ID: Mikeyd2tall
    HA! kalani got date-raped, We saw the turn of skittles, a Left 4 Dead esc survival by CJ, some great speaking lines from TOWTM, a cool rescue attempt that sounded great, an old scene from a different point of view (always great) and some nice onomatopoeia!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Well, not much to say...just wow. Good solid episode...definitely a few things to ponder though...why would towtm leave cj? Seems a bit calculated...and was kalani in fact, conscious for the entire Samantha/datu exchange? Yea..."leave her" is gonna keep me busy for a while. All in all good closing to an amazing section of the story
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    I was wrong. Skittles started cracking after the breach. But that my theory of him heading to the Arena sound good. One thing, can they tell the sex from smell? He said " Leave her."

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Holy fuck, I was cupping my hands over my mouth at "leave her". Probs to KC, that was amazing. Interesting though that, assuming it was TOWTM, his voice was much much deeper than when he said "It's Paul". Maybe he was just deliberately modulating it to imitate people at the tower [by the way, why didn't Paul ever become a zombie? guess they must've known to hit him in the head asap after TOWTM left], or maybe this wasn't even TOWTM but just a smart one or even a regular, we don't really know.

Didn't really enjoy the Arena scenes so much - partly because obviously they're depressing, but also I think the rescue thing dragged on a bit, there seemed to just be a fair bit of shooting for a while, and I'm not really exactly sure how they all got killed - I assume it was a Behemoth? Whatever, it's not that big of a deal. I like filling in holes and all, but I guess these were ones I'd rather not hear.

I do wonder how this is all going to affect what happens in the future though. I would really like to see something properly happen in Ft Irwin at some point, but I guess that's what the next few episodes are going to be about. These flashback episodes were awesome, but I hope the plot moves a bit faster than it has in 25 & 26. Then again these are all just small little niggles when considering how awesome the whole of 27 was.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Said Mr. Kc Wayland to the entire WA Fanbase......

Slow your roll.....

We moved so remarkably quickly through Kalani's backstory I had no idea we'd "stall out" where we did. But now we know how Kalani looked and acted sick when we first met him, yet suddenly felt much better later on. Not a diabetic that we're aware of....just poppin' some unknown pill from some raver.

In the continuing theme of "Piss Poor Other Tower Execution" why stow away a secret cache of weapons and not let everyone know? Was the malcontent feeling in the Other Tower so great that CJ feared a coup of some kind? Maybe that's why she had a small stash of weapons that no one knew about.

I'm starting to feel really bad for CJ. She's got a lot of weight on her shoulders from the end of this stronghold of hers and I bet Victor is about to make in considerably worse when he mentions he met Sean at the Colony.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Do we hear Kalani's story to completion? Will we gain new insights into CJ and her past? Will we see Duncan crack and become the man...the myth.........the Legend....?

Put your thoughts here on the conclusion to one of the most KICK ASS CHAPTERS in We're Alive history!
    And let that be a lesson to you kids...you do NOT take drugs from strangers! Maybe if Kalani wasn't all doped up (or down) Datu, Samantha, and Hope could be a little awkward family.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    And let that be a lesson to you kids...you do NOT take drugs from strangers! Maybe if Kalani wasn't all doped up (or down) Datu, Samantha, and Hope could be a little awkward family.
    This Public Service Announcment is brought to you by AwkwardAlex, We're Alive and Kc Wayland.

Wow....I just realized I got 2 out of 3 of my "set up predictions" right at the top of this thread......niiiiiiiice!

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    It's pretty clear now that Duncan became Skittles, and that Kalani knew Duncan reasonably well. Begs the question of why Kalani denied knowing Skittles at the Army base. Guilty conscience?

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast