User Tag List

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Finally got around to watching the episode. I know that Lori's death scene is supposed to be tragic and sad, but honestly I hate the character so when she died, I didn't feel bad at all. T Dogg's death though, that one was actually sad
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    mrs mem said "oh no they killed off the token black guy ! oh wait they already have a replacement."
    why is it always just one. why not have 3-4 to make it harder to figure out who is going to get killed off.

@Luna Guardian - Like you I was glad to see her go. I was ready for her to go last season. T Dogg on the other hand. I hated that. He went out valiantly though. It was a good death

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by mem View Post
    mrs mem said "oh no they killed off the token black guy ! oh wait they already have a replacement."
    why is it always just one. why not have 3-4 to make it harder to figure out who is going to get killed off.

@Luna Guardian - Like you I was glad to see her go. I was ready for her to go last season. T Dogg on the other hand. I hated that. He went out valiantly though. It was a good death
    "Token black guy" is a strict rule which is heavy enforced among the ranks.

We should seen it coming, anyway. He got to talk in this eps and was even directly spoken to by Rick. He was a goner.

Also the Carl rule is still in effect, whoever prevent him from leaving an area dies.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Nov 6th, 2012 at 11:22 AM.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    so am i completely bat-shit insane or did they ever confirm carrol as dead? i dont remember seeing anything more than them picking up her headscarf thing(that she conviently happened to be wearing for this one special episode). i could be confused though, as walking dead sunday has also become a drinking night at the halfacre house. also, this weeks episode...........

meh

but still better than anything else on tv
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    so am i completely bat-shit insane or did they ever confirm carrol as dead? i dont remember seeing anything more than them picking up her headscarf thing(that she conviently happened to be wearing for this one special episode). i could be confused though, as walking dead sunday has also become a drinking night at the halfacre house.
    Ha, I was thinking the same thing.... I kept thinking that I missed something when I went to take a piss. And if they DIDN'T find her body, then who the fuck is in her grave???

Also, some more Walking Dead bullshit: Rick's Variable Face-Blood Splatter, which seems to change every time he walks into a new room. WTF, did he like stop to wash his face on a quick break from his psychotic axe swinging?
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I love the new season of The Walking Dead, especially after last season's Little House on the Prairie error (Pun abso-Falcon-lutly intended). Yet, truth be told, the only thing that show has over We're Alive is better looking zombies.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I love the new season of The Walking Dead, especially after last season's Little House on the Prairie error (Pun abso-Falcon-lutly intended). Yet, truth be told, the only thing that show has over We're Alive is better looking zombies.
    Yeh... can you imagine if the WA characters were somehow transported to the Walking Dead world?

After they stopped laughing at how ridiculously easy those zombies are to kill, they would have cleared out half the zombie population by now...
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    so am i completely bat-shit insane or did they ever confirm carrol as dead? i dont remember seeing anything more than them picking up her headscarf thing(that she conviently happened to be wearing for this one special episode). i could be confused though, as walking dead sunday has also become a drinking night at the halfacre house. also, this weeks episode...........

meh

but still better than anything else on tv
    Yeah that left me scratching my head. She had the scarf on when she walked out the door but it somehow ended back inside the door. That was an odd scene. If I heard correctly the director said on Talking Dead that she was in fact dead.

twitter.com/AerockParinas

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class1000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second Class1 year registered

Gamertag: aZuLPiNoY PSN ID: aZuLPiNoY
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    ... ifthey DIDN'T find her body, then who the fuck is in her grave???
    I'm thinking that they just assumed she was dead, honored her with a symbollic burial, and dug her a shallow grave. If I remember the previews for next week correctly, doesn't Daryl find Carol's knife? Maybe they assumed wrong and she really is alive? It'd be weird if Michonne ends up running into her and Carol becomes her new sidekick!
    Drop beats, not bombs. Fight war, not wars. When the heart does not know what it cannot do, it does everything. Revolution only works for those who participate. Start loving... I am ♥

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerock View Post
    I'm thinking that they just assumed she was dead, honored her with a symbollic burial, and dug her a shallow grave. If I remember the previews for next week correctly, doesn't Daryl find Carol's knife? Maybe they assumed wrong and she really is alive? It'd be weird if Michonne ends up running into her and Carol becomes her new sidekick!
    x2, the preview for next week has Daryl finding Carol's knife, doesnt necessarily mean she's alive to me, because I would keep a knife WITH me while going hand-to-hand with zombies in an equivocal maze of concrete and darkness. Losing the knife, to me, signifies losing my life, but still, it gives some hope...could've been some heroic escape that left her without knife, but doubtful....
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast