User Tag List

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status

Walking Dead (could have spoilers)

Am surprised not to see an ongoing thread about this show here. This is by far one of the best ....shows on television atm. And now here we are just 1 episode from the season finale! This Sundays was epic. Did anyone expect it to go down like that between Rick and Shane? Plus we now know they are all infected. And they will be back for a 3rd season.

Minimalist

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: abayarts Wii Code: abayarts
    I was waiting for the moment the show premiered. In the comics, this happen within the first couple of issues. Took the television show long enough. Now from this point on, the show can go into number of story arcs that are establish in the comics. It's not my favorite show on, but it feels in my zombie fix while waiting for We're Alive episodes.
    Follow me on twitter @ abayarts and on Tumblr at abayarts.tumblr.com

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by abayarts View Post
    I was waiting for the moment the show premiered. In the comics, this happen within the first couple of issues. Took the television show long enough. Now from this point on, the show can go into number of story arcs that are establish in the comics. It's not my favorite show on, but it feels in my zombie fix while waiting for We're Alive episodes.
    nah dawg, this is like the best tv show EVA!!!!

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Mrs mem and i were starting to get irate with how stupid some of the characters have gotten. Take for example Lori running off after her husband. A noble feat that I applaud but why in the hell did she drive down the highway reading a darn map and not paying attention. You immediately know that something bad is going to happen which does. Too many started losing sight of the fact that there were undead wandering about that saw them as food.

Secondly. Someone needs to beat that kids $$$ !!! He just shows up in odd places when he is told to stay put. Wasnt he almost dead? Why would a parent just let him roam around after almost losing him. This will not do !

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mem View Post
    Mrs mem and i were starting to get irate with how stupid some of the characters have gotten. Take for example Lori running off after her husband. A noble feat that I applaud but why in the hell did she drive down the highway reading a darn map and not paying attention. You immediately know that something bad is going to happen which does. Too many started losing sight of the fact that there were undead wandering about that saw them as food.

Secondly. Someone needs to beat that kids $$$ !!! He just shows up in odd places when he is told to stay put. Wasnt he almost dead? Why would a parent just let him roam around after almost losing him. This will not do !
    agreed. like, i said they should have just killed that one kid when he was impaled on the fence. it would've been kinder to end it quick, and it would've saved them a lot of pain. i'm glad rick finally did shane, because shane was very unstable, but i do think he was right more than dale.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by mem View Post

It could be worse, she could be text messaging.

As for the boy, as my grandfather would say, I would take him out back and beat him until he couldn't stand and when he got up I would do it again. Canes hurt!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    yeah, rick def needs to keep the pimp hand strong with that one.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Agreed with all of you. I dont think the Z apocalypse is the time to have a "time out" or "don't do it again or I'll be a tad bit sore with thee" mentality. In those dark times a boot to the arse is the way to go. heck a boot to the arse is what my dad used to get the yard mowed.

"Lurker"

Status

Steam ID: smeagol92055
    I haven't read the comics the show is based on for the express purpose of wanting to be surprised by everything that happens in the show. Don't get me wrong, I FREAKING LOVE comics, but I love the format that the story is being told in on the show; it's definitely pushing the boundaries of anything else I've ever seen on a TV show. My only concern is that the upcoming storylines from the comics (which, while I have not read any, it is the age of the Internet and things inevitably get spoiled here and there,) might be a bit too ambitious for the TV format... mainly in terms of how much it might cost to produce the show!

...So, in terms of plot, I guess this means that the virus (if that's what it is,) has mutated and become airborne at this point. Everyone is infected, and the virus goes into its active state when the neuro-chemicals are released by death. At least, that's my theory. Anyone else have a better one?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    look at day by day armageddon, the theory there was that the virus doesn't kill, but the zombie bite does, and everyone already has it.

also, from what i hear the show has beenpretty divergent from the comics.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast