User Tag List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    i didn't see her giving him false hope, i thought she was trying to mend things, bring him back out of the cold. i just saw that it backfired.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    i didn't see her giving him false hope, i thought she was trying to mend things, bring him back out of the cold. i just saw that it backfired.
    In regards to Shane, yes, I think she was just trying to mend things and make it all better. It was a big fail on her part but at least she did try. He took it to mean more than it did. His insanity was cranked up a few more notches because he saw hope in replacing Rick again.

I had some frustrations with season 2 because of the stupid mistakes that put characters in harms way yet again. Looking back from the season finale I get why some of it had to happen but at times the writing didnt reflect that these people were seasoned zombie killing veterans and not kmart shoppers. As mrs mem put it "why is everyone so dumb this season" ? To be fair however this is a written script adapted from a comic book series and not reality television. Characters arent supposed to act like we do on a day to day basis. Thank goodness for that or it would get quite boring. My biggest yell at the tv moments during season 2 seemed to always involve one character or another backing up and not watching their 6 to almost get grabbed and eaten by a Zombie yet again. In summary, watch your 6 people there are those out there wanting to eat your insides. Try not make their job any easier.