Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    See the Highlander law is in effect. There can only be one. Tyler!

have to give cred to the first one that suggested the highlander law
    Last edited by mem; Dec 6th, 2012 at 06:06 AM. Reason: not my original idea

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

WD Bullshit

Ok, so why can't The Walking Dead producers get out of their own way when they are designing their episodes? They can't even manage to have one episode without some complete BULLSHIT that pulls you out of the story and makes you go "WTF??!?" such as:

• The Token Black Guy thing. All black guys on TWD should automatically get hazard pay.

• Crazy, nonsensical segments with hermits in the woods who subsist on nothing but dog hair for an entire year and seem completely unaware that ZOMBIES HAVE TAKEN OVER THE FUCKING EARTH, despite the fact they live dead-center in the 'Red Zone'...

• Apparently, skulls don't exist in the Zompocalypse, given that one can slide a knife or machete into the head of another zombie or human with the same resistance as SLICING THROUGH A WET TURD

• Body appendages that pop like ripe grapefruit as soon as they are grazed by zombie teeth. What the hell is that? The Zs have razor teeth or something? A zombie infection makes you grow f'ing barracuda fangs???

• Ok, let me get this straight: you can freely smear yourself in zombie guts, have zombie blood freely and liberally sprayed all over your face, even DISEMBOWEL the fuckers with your bare hands, snapping their zombified bones to make bone daggers with, but as soon as you get bit, you're done for? Uh, yeah.... that makes TONS of sense.

There's more where that came from, but I just had to let loose on the injustice that We're Alive can't get picked up as a show, but The Walking Dead freely executes such lazy, amateuristic bullshit...
    [/RANT]
    Last edited by Litmaster; Dec 5th, 2012 at 01:14 PM.
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

wanna see a magic trick?

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

TADAAAAAAAAAA!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Damn, I have to see the third season soon!!!

What should I call the image sequence: Zombie-Blacksploitation?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    anyone else feel as though TWD is starting to get a little boring? either that or listening to WA has made me notice everything TWD is lacking, lol.
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Meh. It's really spiralled into a soap opera.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    I agree.

Also, anyone else feel like the Governor seems like a copy of Bill Compton from True Blood?
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    yeah, this episode was not as good, i actually looked at the clock wondering how much more there was to the episode. it just seemed really slow. rick needs to go cray again and liven things up a bit. was a little dissapointed andrea didn't goose the guv'na with that shiv she had, but then, he is a cray but somewhat interesting character. they need to get off the faction warfare, the sooner the better. NEEDS MOAR ZOMBEHS

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Walking Dead Season 3 Finale

Ok, I'm still pissed and I just can't get over it, and I need to vent. So many things about this episode rang false, such as:

- Uh, what THE HELL did the Governor need with those tools from the torture room in the first place? And why did he decide to send Milton after them instead of grabbing them himself?? Oh yeah, I know: BECAUSE THE SHITTY WRITERS NEEDED TO MANUFACTURE A MEANS FOR ANDREA TO FREE HERSELF, that's why!!!

- What was Team Rick's plan for defending the prison, exactly? Drop a couple tear gas canisters, send in 2 walkers, then have Glenn and Maggie scare everyone away? If Morgan has joined the group, the Governor would still be in the Tombs, impaled on a booby trap right now. That was a lame-assed plan, Rick!

- Amazing that, despite all those deaths, not a single person died at the prison assault, despite hundred of rounds being sprayed back and forth. Glen and Maggie apparently have been taking shooting lessons from Tyreese, given that they couldn't manage to hit a dozen and a half enemies running with NO COVER across the prison yard, even though they had automatic weapons!

- Why THE FUCK does it take Andrea SO LONG to go after those pliers, anyway? Milton gets stabbed and is definitely going to die and turn into a girl-chomping walker. So Andrea chooses to take her SWEET ASS TIME trying to get the the pliers, even stopping altogether while chatting with the soon-to-be-walker Milton. I guess she can't walk and chew gum at the same time, either...

- So after Tyreese and Sasha have their nice little visit with the Woodbury Bingo Club, she offers to take over on watch, but he says, no... there is somewhere he has to go. So I'm like, "Ok, he's going to be the one to save Andrea at the last minute and free her." But no, he never shows up, and it is never explained where the hell he went, or why. Was he taking a leak??

- Ok, and the massacre: the Governor starts spraying into a crowd of FULLY ARMED people, who- instead of, uh, I dunno, FIRING BACK- decide it's a much better plan to try and run for it ACROSS AN OPEN FIELD. Yeah, that was brilliant thinking on their part.

- And, speaking of that: do they have access to some magical teleport machine or something? The Governor started shooting the crowd on ONE side of the trucks, then suddenly the majority of the crowd appears 30 yards away on the OTHER side of the trucks! You'd think if they had any brains they would have teleported a bit further, y'know, like to the ARMORY in Woodbury or something...

- The Governor then manages to escape death for the 24th time this series when Allen can't manage to pull his trigger finger back TWO CENTIMETERS in the time it takes the Governor to raise his ENTIRE ARM and bury a round in his forehead. But we can understand Allen's hesitation, can't we? It's not as if the Governor had just confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is a DANGEROUS PSYCHOPATH on a murderous rampage or anything. He was like Rick from Season 2 all over again...

- Then there was Martinez and G-Dog (that's short for Governor's T-Dog, who also apparently can't get any lines), who decide to stand by WITH THEIR THUMBS UP THEIR ASSES while the massacre unfolds. I guess they were just so mesmerized by the Governor's 'leadership skills' that they never even thought to send a round through his skull while his back was turned.

- Here's the biggest thing: WHERE THE FUCK DID THE GOVERNOR GO??? He was SO hell-bent on vengeance that he mowed down his entire crew when they split, then after that he went... where, exactly? Did he go shopping? Did he decide to stop for a latte before resuming his attack on the prison? HEY, WRITERS OF THE WALKING DEAD: when you have a conflict between a protagonist and an antagonist, YOU NEED TO RESOLVE THAT SHIT, not drag it out into the next season!!! So you expect us to believe the governor was so single-mindedly bent on revenge that he just HAD to go stock up on some more eye-patches before taking up arms once again on Rick & Co? Nice move, Walking Dead! WAY to leave us hanging!

-But no worries! Rick now has a mini-army of pussies and geriatrics to help him defend the prison against...3 guys! And they graciously decided to leave ALL THE FUCKING SUPPLIES AND RESOURCES at Woodbury where they were, just in case any roaming walker needs to make use of them. The prison is SOOOOO much more comfortable, after all, and so much easier to defend (blown out guard towers and torn down gates notwithstanding).

- The only character who showed any sense this entire episode was Carl, who didn't flinch when that Woodbury guy was obviously about to lunge at him while handing over his weapon. Carl DID NOT "gun him down", as Hershel says- he saw a threat, and he neutralized it... the same thing Rick should have done while meeting with the Governor a few episodes back.

- Now we know why Glen Mazarra is leaving TWD: he must have actually cared about a coherent story. The producers decision to stay put at the prison was OBVIOUSLY financially motivated: no new sets to build, no new locations to scout, etc. Fasten you seat belts, everyone! The prison is about to become the new Farm! Get yourself ready for half a dozen future episodes when Carl runs off and kills a few walkers while Rick tries to talk him back to civilization...

This bullshit is exactly why Kc needs to keep We're Alive far, far away from any TV network suits or movie producers. When production costs become more important than producing a good artistic product (or even a halfway believable one!), then this kind of writer's room hack-job is the result. Count this as the last Walking Dead I'm watching-- this show and I are officially DONE! :
    Last edited by Litmaster; Apr 1st, 2013 at 03:47 PM.
    Likes REZombie, Cabbage Patch, Vlarken liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast