Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

still sad that he died !

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    This is twice now on the Walking Dead that duct tape has prevented a biter from chomping down on someone's arm (Milton two episodes ago and Glen this last episode). I am adding duct tape to my bug-out bag. Large, large quantities of duct tape.
    I did a blog on uses for duct tape. I'm adding that to my list as well and to my bug out bag.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    glenn taking out a zombie while duct taped to a chair made this episode great.

unfortunately, the rest of it.....meh.

and dude in the shack was labeled in the credits as "hermit" now im annoyed with this show...killing hermits...honestly..the nerve of some people

As you are my favorite resident hermit, don't let it bother you. I heard it was a stunt hermit and no actual hermits were harmed in the making of that episode..
    Last edited by yarri; Nov 28th, 2012 at 07:31 AM.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    but was the duffel that the mules were carrying had the word sheriff on it?
    rick never gave the bag to the vatos, just some guns and ammo, the bag stayed with the group until the farm and when everyone bugged out, the andrea was left holding the bag (see what i did there?). when she scadood off the farm she kept looking through the bag for ammo, eventually running into michonne. it can be assumed that since at the beginning of this season the mules had the bag, and we have now confirmed that it does in fact say sheriff, that it is the bag rick took from the station. t-dog may die, love interests may come and go, but the bag will survive forever.

Minimalist

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: abayarts Wii Code: abayarts
    Haven't read the whole thread but people at my job are assuming Lori is still alive, did I miss something? I know they never showed her body, but she looked pretty dead to me.
    Follow me on twitter @ abayarts and on Tumblr at abayarts.tumblr.com

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    See the Highlander law is in effect. There can only be one. Tyler!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    so i just have to say....i feel this last episode was the best of the series. it felt dark, bleak, gritty....ya know, the good stuff. and we got some happiness, the first appearence of tyresse...creepy axel being creepy....carol owning up to NOT being a thespian..(she said thespian, right?)...michonne behaved like a human for two seconds...the guv'na unravelling (FINALLY!) and carl actually being quite awesome...his scenes were probly some of my favorites in an episode full of win. yea...best yet in my opinion.

ps....yarri. neither of us were right. hope your as happy as i am
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    so i just have to say....i feel this last episode was the best of the series. it felt dark, bleak, gritty....ya know, the good stuff. and we got some happiness, the first appearence of tyresse...creepy axel being creepy....carol owning up to NOT being a thespian..(she said thespian, right?)...michonne behaved like a human for two seconds...the guv'na unravelling (FINALLY!) and carl actually being quite awesome...his scenes were probly some of my favorites in an episode full of win. yea...best yet in my opinion.

ps....yarri. neither of us were right. hope your as happy as i am
    Very happy, that eppy was very good.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    love it, soon as i saw the new black guy heading into the prison i said to my fiancee, "either him, or the prisoner is going to die this episode." she was so shocked i was right that i laughed when he got shot. also, saw in the previews that darrel is alive and walking in the woods with his beloved crossbow again. good to know i will not have to throw my tv out the window, as that would make me a little sad.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast