User Tag List

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Thumpkin's neck. :P
    Damn, I thought that was just Victors accent .
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Wait....was Randy the guy mixing concrete w/ kalani when shaun was taking Kalani around? I love how people immediately placed Duncan as Skittles.....I would love to see the timeline/story line KC and co had drawn up, but connecting characters this far along is genius and very hard to do this consistantly....... Skittles has always been my favourite and I say BRAVO to KC for developing such characters who are seemingly small but have quite abit of depth.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog711 View Post
    I know who randy is....but where do we hear about him in this episode??
    He is mentioned in passing by Chinwe. She says something to sean along the lines of, "Randy and the others in a convoy heading to the pumping station." It's right around when Kalani meets Chinwe. It's exactly at 14:05

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    He is mentioned in passing by Chinwe. She says something to sean along the lines of, "Randy and the others in a convoy heading to the pumping station." It's right around when Kalani meets Chinwe. It's exactly at 14:05
    That's not it Exactly, but something like that.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    "the 31st" has now been confirmed as the Kalani Chapter. This is a much needed large chunk of data for all of us....we can now start to solve some of our issues/questions we have been debating over hte past few years Its nice to get all of this data but I hope next episode we get to hear more backlash from the crew; SAUL/VIC and Michael and Co.....

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Shaun tells Chinwe/CJ that she aught to send "Randy and the other techies" to the pumping station since they lost water pressure that morning.

Was it me or is there a little something going on between Shaun and CJ? It's like a mirror version of Michael and Pegs.

When Duncan/Skittles let Pinstripes in, did you wonder that if Samantha had stayed at her post for those last 15 minutes, would she have let Pinstripes in?

I am very happy with this episode. There was just so much information we were given! Apparently the Mallers had been over run once before. And it was interesting to see that Tardust was listening to the radio's very early on. Who is going to go through the tedious work of creating a time line? Not it!

Another reason to hate Scratch: Pippin volunteered, there was no need to hold Hannah hostage.

I wonder what kind of Radio Equipment CJ's tower had. Could Saul or Victor possibly get in touch with Ft. Irwin?

Chapter title explained: Kalani was the 31st member of CJ's tower.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Freshly Bitten

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Another reason to hate Scratch: Pippin volunteered, there was no need to hold Hannah hostage.

They had to use Hannah, it was a guarantee that the Kalani would do it. Pippin probably came across as the sort that would say anything to get out of a rut.
    Send the red shirt guy in first

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    So I still hate Scratch. And not in a I love to hate way either.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by beezball View Post
    So I still hate Scratch. And not in a I love to hate way either.
    It because she a great actress, if she can get the emotion in you.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Shaun tells Chinwe/CJ that she aught to send "Randy and the other techies" to the pumping station since they lost water pressure that morning.

Was it me or is there a little something going on between Shaun and CJ? It's like a mirror version of Michael and Pegs.

When Duncan/Skittles let Pinstripes in, did you wonder that if Samantha had stayed at her post for those last 15 minutes, would she have let Pinstripes in?

I am very happy with this episode. There was just so much information we were given! Apparently the Mallers had been over run once before. And it was interesting to see that Tardust was listening to the radio's very early on. Who is going to go through the tedious work of creating a time line? Not it!

I wonder what kind of Radio Equipment CJ's tower had. Could Saul or Victor possibly get in touch with Ft. Irwin?

Chapter title explained: Kalani was the 31st member of CJ's tower.
    So the the pumping station group the ones did the attempted rescue at the Arena?

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast