omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    I was re-listening, does anyone know exactly what Kalani means when he says he's been "dumping rice in a 208"? I tried searching to see if it was answered already but 208 is not a valid search key :|
    I took it as he was putting bags of rice in room number 208..makes the most sense in that context
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Right, thanks.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    ok, so my question is this: did anyone tell kalani what happened at the golf course?
    Reaper, "We" did not hear anyone tell Kalani. When the golf-crew call Kalani, they are taunted by Scratch. They opt for Radio Silence. It is always they broke radio silence because kalani would not stop asking questions. Once they meet, they have to fly back and there is an opportunity for them to tell Kalani. Third, it is always possible for Kalani to be channel jumping speaking with scratch, who may have told him.

So, we never hear Kalani told, but it could easly be done "Off-Mic"

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

I really like your idea of Kalahni talking to Scratch while the golf course scene was going on but Pegs was with him training at the time. She is not known for keeping secrets from Micheal esp if it related to the Mallers.
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    I really like your idea of Kalahni talking to Scratch while the golf course scene was going on but Pegs was with him training at the time. She is not known for keeping secrets from Micheal esp if it related to the Mallers.
    Hmmm. This is the first time I have thought about when he could have talked to Scratch. There is a small window of opportunity for him to do so when he is flying the helicopter to pick up Michael, Burt, Riley, and Angel. Datu stayed with Pegs in the other chopper. But unless there is a flash back episode involving Scratch's p.o.v. during Chapter 24 and the events leading up to it, we may never know.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

After the War, Kalani could have had infinite amount of chances to communicate with the Mallers. Any time he was on guard duty specifically could have been a time to do it. But pretty much the only chances he would have had would have been in the relative calm after the War, and before his mission with Angel. After that, he was with people who would turn him in for chatting the mallers up.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Reaper, "We" did not hear anyone tell Kalani. When the golf-crew call Kalani, they are taunted by Scratch. They opt for Radio Silence. It is always they broke radio silence because kalani would not stop asking questions. Once they meet, they have to fly back and there is an opportunity for them to tell Kalani. Third, it is always possible for Kalani to be channel jumping speaking with scratch, who may have told him.

So, we never hear Kalani told, but it could easly be done "Off-Mic"
    see, then we run into the problem of assumptions. as nik has pointed out on multiple occassions, unless it is confirmed on mic, or confirmed by KC it is just speculation and doesn't actually mean anything. i mean it's fun to guess and all that, but without confirmation we can't operate under the assumption of any of these theories being true, no matter how likely they seem. kind of like skittles and the other tower: everyone assumed, and rightly so, that skittles was from the other tower, but until the flashback we couldn't know for sure.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Yes, it is an assumption. But, that is all we can do. He know Kilani said that was my hannah. So, he is also making an assumption out of the blue thinking she is dead or he has information about a red head girl being shot.

WE known that Kalani knows the tower is under attack. We hear Angel begging for help.

Kalani rubs what is left of his budha belly and thinks, gee, who could possibly be attacking the tower with RPGS? Call it a hunch, but hmm... maybe Scratch? Kalani calls the scratch line and as the chopper has landed it will not be making much noise.

Scratch likes to hurt people. Pure and Simple. If Scratch did have hannah killed, I am sure she would tell kalani, to cause even more pain.

For it to happen, we have to hear it. While the assault on tower and the rescue at the golf course are occuring, who is standing next to scratch? Yup, and she has even been known to keep a journal.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920