User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

Gamertag: Mikeyd2tall Steam ID: Mikeyd2tall
    Possibly, though i assume to make the show last longer, they would split the entire chapter in half, and do it with 30 min episodes. And Kc would possibly add more B-plots considering there would be more time.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I don't see how a movie could possibly do this series justice. There is just too much going on and too much character development to pack into 120 minutes. A TV series would be better suited to try to take on all that is WA. Problem (or maybe a good thing depending on your view) is the TV market has TWD and I have a feeling TV exec would be fearful of trying to take on the series head-on.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    AMC. they did the walking dead right, imo, and i think they'd be willing to drop a dime or two on a new zombie series, especially one with that already has the solid cult following that WA does. think about it, "stick around tonight after The Walking Dead to see AMCs hot new series, We're Alive: A Story of Survival." a two hour double dose of zombie madness, alright.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    I'd love to see someone, TV, movie, or otherwise, pay Wayland Productions mega bucks to buy the rights to We're Alive. The crew has worked amazingly hard to produce this program, and I'd love to see them get their payday. And this could be KC's ticket into the big leagues. Wouldn't it be great to see him as creator/writer/producer/director for a movie or a series under executive producer Joss Whedon!

That said, I'd just as soon not see a We're Alive TV show or movie get made. This story has been told well, and I expect we'll get a definitive ending. No re-telling is going to compare favorably. Don't get me wrong, I'll go see any adaptation that gets made, but it won't be the same story.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    I'd love to see someone, TV, movie, or otherwise, pay Wayland Productions mega bucks to buy the rights to We're Alive. The crew has worked amazingly hard to produce this program, and I'd love to see them get their payday. And this could be KC's ticket into the big leagues. Wouldn't it be great to see him as creator/writer/producer/director for a movie or a series under executive producer Joss Whedon!

That said, I'd just as soon not see a We're Alive TV show or movie get made. This story has been told well, and I expect we'll get a definitive ending. No re-telling is going to compare favorably. Don't get me wrong, I'll go see any adaptation that gets made, but it won't be the same story.

My biggest fear would be Kc losing creative control, without Kc at the helm I don't think the story would be as good as it is. But I do agree I'd love to see Kc writing/creating/producing etc for anyone in Hollywood and if it was Joss Whedon (pardon me if I get my nerd girl sqeeel on) I'd be happy with that too.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    AMC. they did the walking dead right, imo, and i think they'd be willing to drop a dime or two on a new zombie series, especially one with that already has the solid cult following that WA does. think about it, "stick around tonight after The Walking Dead to see AMCs hot new series, We're Alive: A Story of Survival." a two hour double dose of zombie madness, alright.
    That just gave me a thrill to think about it. As long as Kc retained creative control I'd be happy.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post

see, i wouldn't want a remake. i also wouldn't want them to start making a tv version of WA while the audio drama is still on going. i would want this to finish, then KC starts writing a new storyline for TV in the WA universe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12