User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tanya?

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    I would have expected the military to have done blood testing by now. Heck, I would have expected them all to have been debriefed by now. I don't know what the protocol would be on that though.
    you gotta remember too, irwin is a training base. aka NTC or the national training center, they focus on desert warfare, not medical training, so while they would have a medical center and staff to deal with injury and sickness, they wouldn't have anything close to a virology research department. plus you have to take into account the reduction in staff due to the apocalypse, desertion, etc. plus, their priority would be the soldiers, not some drunk french chick. if i was them i'd keep her locked up until i had a free moment and felt like dealing with her.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    i'd keep her locked up until i had a free moment and felt like dealing with her.
    Argh, that's a hard call for me. The whole AA approach given a zombie (or any kind of) apocalypse. You are supposed to let them fall so you don't enable. But I don't know if that applies in this rather unique situation.

So, in the military do they let you sit before they debrief you? I'd want to know from her (and them) WTF is going on--what info they had--asap. Unless you already knew what was going on and didn't need their info. Would it be reading too much into it to think there must be a largish group of survivors so that they wouldn't have an urgency towards rescue?

I think Pegs is far less trusting than Michael in this situation. He's having a "Phew, that's over" reaction because on some level he either trusts the military or is just glad for the familiarity. Pegs is still in high alert and wants some attention and protection. That makes her needier than him; but also maybe clearer thinking. I mean, why did someone leave their guitar behind?
    SKITTLES?

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    i wouldn't imagine that normally they would, but it depends on whether or not they are under seige from zed

Minimalist

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: abayarts Wii Code: abayarts
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    cure? nah..doubtful, something about the set-up of tanya with a bandage on her arm...and now being cold in the desert has my brain thinking something along the lines of withdrawls..or the final stages of a virus vacination....who knows. just trying to give rhyme to reason. and i cant think in boxes
    I like the parallel story with his own son Saul if she is/isn't "infected" by something. Burt was ready to kill Saul when he assumed he was infected. I want to see what they'll do to Tanya if that's the case. I see KC writing some well told stories and some have Parallel arcs in a way, like Hanna and Hope having their parents trap at the Arena and now both are alone because Kalani and Samantha are dead.
    Follow me on twitter @ abayarts and on Tumblr at abayarts.tumblr.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12