User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tanya?

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Tanya?

Okay I know most of the conversation about this episode will be about Kalani followed by CJ followed by Micheal/Pegs awkwardness but I can't be the only one who noticed this in the last episode.

Please someone correct me if I am wrong but she was wearing a sweatshirt ...in the middle of the dessert in the middle of the summer and I don't think the barracks have air conditioning on... And no one questioned this

My first thought is the scratches she got from Randi and his group have started to fester? I know she couldn't have stitched herself given them being on her back but it was never mentioned again after the finale? I know I am probably opening up a can of worms since there are threads wondering if Saul and Tanya have some immunity which I don't believe but I also think this was put there for us to ponder.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I saw that and have it in mind. The other wildcard is the bandage on her arm noticed by Michael at the colony only a few days ago

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Good call! I didn't notice that at all. All in all it was a compact episode chock full of interesting bits and hints. I'm wondering what's up with Riley too.

Is Michael 12? Emotionally obviously. Though I think he might be allowed some decompression time while he enjoys not being in charge and having survived.
    SKITTLES?

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Good idea making a thread about this. We had a discussion about this in the normal chapter discussion.
    KC doesn't seem to give us information just by chance.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    hmm....so more of a question than a statement. we now have a cold tayna, with a bandage on the arm. whos a vet...that is interested in experiementing on the undead?

how crazy would it be for tayna to try "experiements" on herself? sort of a bizarre form of an anti venom serum? its totally rediculous....but, shit...shes still walking around. and if a had to guess..its been about a week since the colony, maybe more.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Minimalist

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: abayarts Wii Code: abayarts
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    hmm....so more of a question than a statement. we now have a cold tayna, with a bandage on the arm. whos a vet...that is interested in experiementing on the undead?

how crazy would it be for tayna to try "experiements" on herself? sort of a bizarre form of an anti venom serum? its totally rediculous....but, shit...shes still walking around. and if a had to guess..its been about a week since the colony, maybe more.
    So she might of found the cure for the virus? interesting...
    Follow me on twitter @ abayarts and on Tumblr at abayarts.tumblr.com

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by abayarts View Post
    So she might of found the cure for the virus? interesting...
    cure? nah..doubtful, something about the set-up of tanya with a bandage on her arm...and now being cold in the desert has my brain thinking something along the lines of withdrawls..or the final stages of a virus vacination....who knows. just trying to give rhyme to reason. and i cant think in boxes
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: crazyyetii PSN ID: crazyyetii
    Safe to assume Tanya knows a ton about the infected from her reading all the journals seems very interested in going thru them,maybe she has reason to be interested. Maybe she needs to figure a way to stop the virus from spreading within herself/or has found a way to slow down the process. IDK if i was a doc, i'd be very interested in experimenting..why not start experimenting on herself. Of course this is all a load of shart if she indeed is not infected. Did i mention i'm a male in my thirties and i used to have red hair?

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    I would have expected the military to have done blood testing by now. Heck, I would have expected them all to have been debriefed by now. I don't know what the protocol would be on that though.
    SKITTLES?

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    Good call! I didn't notice that at all. All in all it was a compact episode chock full of interesting bits and hints. I'm wondering what's up with Riley too.

Is Michael 12? Emotionally obviously. Though I think he might be allowed some decompression time while he enjoys not being in charge and having survived.
    see, it's important to have some decompression time. you can't always be in the action, or you lose it. i made a thread about the effects of combat fatigue. i'm still learning more about it, and i'll post more there when i learn it, but basically after a certain amount of time in constant combat, or with the constant threat of combat and being ramped up to 11, you just kind of go catatonic. skittles is a good example of what could happen, the man had a total break with reality. granted, he's still functional enough to survive, but that's not exactly normal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast