User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Religion won't be a pillar in the story. It's mentioned and is a part of a few of the characters and their namesakes, but that's about it. Although I do chuckle when I hear the phase "Fallen Angel".

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Who tattooed his dominant-hand side...or his back? You know, where he couldn't see or reach.
    SKITTLES?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Did anyone notice that it appeared that the hand on the artwork has a weird looking pinkie.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    Did anyone notice that it appeared that the hand on the artwork has a weird looking pinkie.
    That's true, I didn't notice that--a side effect of mutation or faulty rendering? The rest of the hand is spot on. Enough to show that Ink keeps his nails trimmed (and probably doesn't smell the same as the other zombies).

Oh geez, I love trying to figure out the mystery, but this's a crucial sticking point to making any sort of a guess. Is something meaningful or an artifact or idiosyncrasy of the process? Like Puck and Puck, the meanings of the names etc.
    SKITTLES?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123