User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved

Episode Artwork Has Voodoo images

I'm guessing it's Ink's hand. It has snakes and what look like Voodoo ververs on it. Snakes are important in Voodoo (says the internet).
    http://www.voodooshop.com/voodoo/vever.html
    dambalah.jpg
    Ogoun%20Vever.jpgWA_S3%20March5%20final.jpg
    Last edited by Eviebae; Mar 6th, 2012 at 12:34 AM.
    SKITTLES?

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    for one..pretty awesome find/notice. i went back and relistened to the tivo bit about "ink" cause for some reason my brain was telling me there was mention of his involvement with occult type behaviour...but sadly no. however. it is VERY interesting that he has the voodoo tats. more reseach demanded!
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Lurker"

Status
    I don't think these are voodoo, they look Bosnian to me. Traditional Bosnian tattoos.
    53ab75f2m.jpg26074326.jpgbd5aa9edm.jpgbusovaamotiv2.jpg

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Notice the chemical structure stuff near the wrist and on the pinky. Hmmm, chemicals mixed with voodoo...
    Also the overall blue tinge is weird not something easy to get.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Look at the skin near his cuff, does that look like a molecular diagram to you? Like the Caffeine molecule t-shirts? That's an interesting mix of messages.

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    for one..pretty awesome find/notice.

Quote Originally Posted by lisica View Post
    I don't think these are voodoo, they look Bosnian to me. Traditional Bosnian tattoos.
    53ab75f2m.jpg26074326.jpgbd5aa9edm.jpgbusovaamotiv2.jpg
    I see you three Bosnian tattoo images and raise you one Voodoo.
    image015.jpeg

Compare the snakes and the image on his middle finger.

His tattoos almost seem like they are rambling around certain concepts. There could be a connection to Bosnia--especially the atrocities--as in he saw them and he is trying to either clear the earth of humans, or, make a better type of humanity according to his twisted ideals.
    SKITTLES?

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Very interesting. This reminded me of a book titled Science Ink I just returned to the library a couple of days ago.

A link to the book at Amazon but I suggest you google it for images, too.

Anyway, rather than Voodoo I immediately got the impression of science. These look like the images I used to see in books with painted images of the Permian age amoebas and cave drawings of animals. It actually looks like a Darwinian Tree of Life branching out onto his fingers. Then near the wrist I recognized the hexagonal shapes as being part of a fullerene, maybe.(see images below) It's very interesting as to me, it heavily suggests evolution in the works. Maybe Ink/Pinstripes/Bill Roberts is as crazy as the news reports say, but what if he was also like this mad genius? It would fall in line with his little science experiments taking place in the bowels of the hospital in which he is trimming creatures nails and (as evidenced by the bed with lots of blood and a broken door frame) creating behemoths.

I can't wait for more on this guy to be revealed and desperately hope that CJ has some intel on the flesh biter who caused the fall of her tower.

Last edited by Adventureless_Hero; Mar 6th, 2012 at 03:02 PM.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Twisted ideals being the term. The thing to keep in mind is IF this dude us in fact bill Roberts...he was deemed paranoid schizophrenic...that type can build up thoughts and ideas in there head that are difficult to let go of (I should know, I've been told by people who deal with that, that I have some signs of it)...so collecting things on his skin of multiple design that could somehow all work in conjunction with one annother(in his mind at least)...yea....i could totally see that.

But I can't help wondering just how much we should make of this...like, did ic give specific instruction specific as to "what" the ratios look like?
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I think they are part scientific, and maybe part typical prison stuff; not unusual to see teutonic(sp) or other tribal symbols in prison. Snakes are important in all sorts of traditions (think the Dr. Staff - Aescha-something etc.). The scientific symbols were done as part of an experiment gone awry.... all these people/things have numbers on thier skin... I need to buy a poster map cause I bet ground zero is near the transfer point of the prisoner. But this is all theory.

Minimalist

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: abayarts Wii Code: abayarts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    I'm guessing it's Ink's hand. It has snakes and what look like Voodoo ververs on it. Snakes are important in Voodoo (says the internet).
    http://www.voodooshop.com/voodoo/vever.html
    dambalah.jpg
    Ogoun%20Vever.jpgWA_S3%20March5%20final.jpg
    Wait, are you suggesting Nikvoodoo is Ink?!?!?!
    I knew something was up with his name...
    Follow me on twitter @ abayarts and on Tumblr at abayarts.tumblr.com

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    So some of those images are taken from Voodoo glyphs and shtuff? That's interesting since zombies originated from Voodoo culture, didn't they? I mean I know the Egyptians believed in the afterlife and started the whole mummification fad, but didn't voodoo witches employ zombies? Like the science behind it was they would drug people and have them be these mindless slaves. Maybe that is what Pinstripes has done; introduced a virus or something that would make them his subjects. They do seem to follow his orders. He could be the world leader of some apocalypse cult that simultaneously introduced the virus internationally. Hardcore!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast