Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Sooooooo goooood. I refuse to analyze this one for like, the next..
    8 hrs...gotta let this soak in
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Sooooooo goooood. I refuse to analyze this one for like, the next..
    8 hrs...gotta let this soak in
    PSH, bitch please

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood & Ice Cream View Post
    what the heck is a speedletter? something that opens letters? and why would the tower occupants have one in their bags?

micheal is not really into pegs is he? nothing to do, got their own room, hell i'd know what i'd be up to!
    speed loader, it alows you to load firearm magazines quickly and easily, though it is most commonly used for revolvers where reloading can be a somewhat time consuming process.

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: DeeKay86 PSN ID: NeoNemesis86
    Sooo epic... like... sooo f*cking amazing.

Pippin, Kalani etc - such an amazing episode!

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood & Ice Cream View Post
    what the heck is a speedletter?
    I don't know if this is the same thing they're referring to in the story, but when I was in the Army we had something that was sometimes called a Speedletter. It was a packet consisting of 4 thin sheets of paper, with carbon paper sandwiched between the sheets, all bound together at the top. You wrote your message on the top sheet and it gave you 3 instant copies thanks to the carbon paper. They came in handy if you needed to share information in the field where you didn't have access to photocopiers.

Although, on re-listening, it did sound more like "speed loader" to me than "speed letter". Makes sense they would have those, we know that at least one of Burt's guns was a revolver.
    Last edited by Cabbage Patch; Mar 5th, 2012 at 11:29 AM.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    I don't know if this is the same thing they're referring to in the story, but when I was in the Army we had something that was sometimes called a Speedletter. It was a packet consisting of 4 thin sheets of paper, with carbon paper sandwiched between the sheets, all bound together at the top. You wrote your message on the top sheet and it gave you 3 instant copies thanks to the carbon paper. They came in handy if you needed to share information in the field where you didn't have access to photocopiers.

Although, on re-listening, it did sound more like speed loader than speed letter.
    besides, when tanya set it down, it sounded heavy and mettalic, not like paper.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Oh my God. Okay, I think I can say I'm a fan of flashback episodes, and this one was awesome. So many familiar voices back again. I love it!

It's nice to finally see everything fall into place. My Riley theory was battered and destroyed :| Haha.

ALSO, SCRATCH <3 <3 <3
    Find me on these places: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, and YouTube. Check out my podcasts: Around the Campfire and The Broforce Podcast.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I can't believe the first image of a speed loader that came to my mind was the tiny plastic ring with a nub that you slip onto your thumb to load ammo into a magazine faster. I completely forgot about a revolver speed loader. :S

Anyway, great fucking episode!

One interesting thing that I did not expect was the mentioning of Sean. I am pretty sure it is the same Sean that ate it at the colony through Gatekeepers treachery. It would be lame if it just ended up being some red-shirt Sean.

So I guess the Mallers picked up Kalani, Hannah, and Pippin, kept Pippin as he is a douch and likely sided with them with some heavy ass licking. Then they used Hannah as a bargaining chip to force Kalani to be a spy? That's my assumption. There could be some crazy plot twist where Kalani and Hannah try to escape and Pippin rats them out to the Mallers, thereby causing Hannah's death, which would give Kalani motive to put a sun roof in Pippin's noggin. OR Hannah is still alive at this moment. Scratch did tell Angel, during the final assault, that she would return two captives. We know they have Lizzie, but who is the other captive? Hannah?

So I guess Sean later picked up Kalani on a road near the tarmac at LAX, but the question remains, was Kalani planted there by the Mallers, or did he wander there after escaping the Mallers?

I loved Saul in this episode. He's always been my favorite. His passion drives him and I can relate to that, even when he's being a stubborn idiot. Anyway, it was bad ass that he decided to be done with all the secret-keeping bullshit. Brilliant move, buddy!

So it was also confirmed that Pinstripes was responsible for the fall of CJ's fortress. That bastard is quite the villain. I loved that the focus was on Kalani. When I heard Michael playing guitar I was worried the focus of the story would shift over to the Ft. Irwin group. BTW, good job on the guitar Mr. Gleason!

I currently feel like this is one of the best episodes yet!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    This theory is based on the title:
    To me, it seems like Kalani's plane landed in LAX on May 31st. The Mallers could mess him about for around 10 days, then send him back to LAX with some of their slaves (not Hannah and Pippin). When at the airport Shaun's group could have found them and picked them up, taking them back to the 2nd tower (about June 11th). Three days later (June 14th), TOWTM comes along, and invades the place. Kalani, Samantha and others are taken to the Arena, and Datu shows up about two weeks later (June 28th), and Kalani and Datu get rescued the next day (June 29th). Then shortly after that The War happens on July 4th.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Well I think I'm about to have to admit final defeat on my "Riley is the rat" theory. I think Kalani's chances of being the rat just shot up to about 99% or so. Can't declare it for sure until we hear the rest, but I imagine its just going to be the details of how he came to be the rat. I can at least feel glad that I called Pippin being in Kalani's group that came over from Hawaii.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast