User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    This is why I didn't want to post this thread! I'm not trying to be a dick at all. I don't have a problem with the podcasts structure. I don't have a problem with scheduling. I don't have a problem with Britt or Nik. I was simply saying that I think the podcast has gotten boring. I told some friends, and they suggested I put it on here to see if I'm the only one. I understand that the guests are nervous, that's not my complaint. It's just some of them are boring. I've been on podcasts, and honestly, I'm a little boring, so I know how that is. I don't wanna make enemies because of this. I love you all.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Creem_Filling View Post
    This is why I didn't want to post this thread! I'm not trying to be a dick at all. I don't have a problem with the podcasts structure. I don't have a problem with scheduling. I don't have a problem with Britt or Nik. I was simply saying that I think the podcast has gotten boring. I told some friends, and they suggested I put it on here to see if I'm the only one. I understand that the guests are nervous, that's not my complaint. It's just some of them are boring. I've been on podcasts, and honestly, I'm a little boring, so I know how that is. I don't wanna make enemies because of this. I love you all.
    No one took it like that except maybe that Lukas guy who will only post 3 times and never come back. Feedback is feedback. I'm sure Nik and Brit will listen to it all and see if there's anything they can do to spice it up.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Creem_Filling View Post
    I don't wanna make enemies because of this. I love you all.
    Too late. Imma hate you forever and for always meany head.

I'm just gonna go....bite my pillow. You all are bastard people!!!!

~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I'm just gonna go....bite my pillow.
    Got a friend round tonight then :O

Seriously though, I like the podcast, it has a sense of fun about at and if things don't always run smoothly, well that's part of it's charm. Personally I'd like to have a listen to the podcast output of anybody who complains, just for comparison.

Cheers

Vee

"Lurker"

Status
    Not to beat a dead horse but I just had to stop listening to episode #38 because the guest segment is too painful. Dillon - I'm sure you're a cool guy to have a beer with and would love to buy some of your t-shirts so don't take it personally.

PLEASE rethink the guests! Otherwise no complaints ;-)

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: uuhhhuuu Steam ID: uuhhhuuu
    need Greg and Brit on for the next episode.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

If I had my table flip jpeg handy, it would be in this post.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    I enjoy the podcast, gives another view at things that maybe I missed. However the gentleman that was on #38 made it hard to listen too. Not sure if he was nervous or what, but he was non-responsive at times and stuttering at others. If he was just nervous, then invite him back, he appeared to have good ideas and facts. Otherwise keep up the good work.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789