User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    I think the main issue with the podcast is the general lack of talent. It seems that more goes into the production than the actual content.

A little charisma would help.
    Well crap....I just canceled my Personality Replacement Therapy Session.......I wonder if I can sneak back in......
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    I think the main issue with the podcast is the general lack of talent. It seems that more goes into the production than the actual content.

A little charisma would help.
    Easy there, cowboy. Britt is talented as balls and does a very thankless job. Same goes for Beez. I'll say the same about nik when he stops saying bam or making explosion sounds.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Easy there, cowboy. Britt is talented as balls and does a very thankless job. Same goes for Beez. I'll say the same about nik when he stops saying bam or making explosion sounds.
    I Actually retired "bam" at least 3/4 episodes ago. it got very hard to think of new ways to say it.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I Actually retired "bam" at least 3/4 episodes ago. it got very hard to think of new ways to say it.
    Just for shits and giggles you should start one with 'Hey, this is nik.' and just wait for that awkward silence. Go in the complete opposite direction and do a very subdued introduction.

Or just yell 'WHERE'S MY PANTS?!! WE'RE STARTING IN A F--oh... hi everyone.'

The Voice of Narf FM

Status

Gamertag: ComradeNarf PSN ID: ComradeNarf
    Now there's a worthy Kickstarter - nik's Podcasting Pants!
    Angel Fan Club Haiku:
    Angel is the best.
    Quick! Leap through that window there!
    Ew, flat behemoth.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I would do the pants thing, but Miller did it first last summer. He did the whole podcast without pants on, and took a picture to prove it..........

.....it....it still haunts me.....

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I never paid attention to Miller or anything he did.

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    British Airways Moniker.
    Bam.

I find it interesting that people bring up inconsistent cast when the core group work their arses off to be consistent.
    I've always been a fan of WND (even before certain posts I made on the forums were brought up in comments... That was a 'squeeze' moment and a half!) and have yet to hear anything to drive me away. I do like the idea of YouTube audio entries/questions/theories though. There was talk in the early days of emailing in such sound bytes but it kind of fell to the wayside. Would be interesting to see if it's bring-back-able in any usable way.
    Aaaaanywho, that's my two cents... for now.
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Magrat View Post
    British Airways Moniker.
    Bam.

I find it interesting that people bring up inconsistent cast when the core group work their arses off to be consistent.
    I've always been a fan of WND (even before certain posts I made on the forums were brought up in comments... That was a 'squeeze' moment and a half!) and have yet to hear anything to drive me away. I do like the idea of YouTube audio entries/questions/theories though. There was talk in the early days of emailing in such sound bytes but it kind of fell to the wayside. Would be interesting to see if it's bring-back-able in any usable way.
    Aaaaanywho, that's my two cents... for now.
    Here's the only issue we discovered when Adventureless_Hero emailed in his question: We can't have the intended person listen to the question. So posting a youtube question and then sending the link is honestly safer (both to make sure things are accurate and protect Britt's computer from hacker type people).

So if you want your voice heard on WND (relating to a question): Make a you-tube video. Send an email to either werenotdeadpodcast@gmail.com, or to zombiepodnikvoodoo@gmail.com. We'll do what we can to get you on the air in the future. We're still kinda settling in to the new format of Britt, myself, and Beez behind the board. But it might be do-able.

"Scavenger"

Status
    My only problem with the Guests is that they are all very quiet. Other then that, I'm loving the show. I miss Greg Miller because he was entertaining. But so is nik.

Yeah, I have no problems with the show. In fact, I think it's so far the opposite of "boring" that I get REALLY disappointed when the episodes aren't consistent. Through the first season WND was so consistent and awesome. Now it's every other episode is delayed. But I get it... it's free entertainment I enjoy. It's not like all my other podcasts are perfect. In fact... for all the douche bags that give We're Alive a <5 star rating on iTunes or Zune for supposedly not being consistent should go to hell because We're Alive is probably the most consistent podcast I've ever seen. No. In fact, it is THE most consistent podcast I've ever seen.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast