User Tag List

"Gatherer"

Status

The Manning Saga

How many have been watching where Peyton may land this next season. I think he will not be on the Colts as of 3/8 and do not buy that he may retire. I do not think he is done either. Once he gets that arm into shape he will be an added plus for any team he lands on.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I don't think he's really retiring but I haven't seen much on who wants him badly either. I hope he does get to play for a little bit longer. I don't want a repeat of Brett Farve or Michael Jordan or... you get the idea.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

If that asshole goes to Miami I quit. That is All.

-Signed Buffalo Bills Fans everywhere.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Well he spent alot of time in Bronco land with Elway....thats an interesting scenerio. If that happens exit Tebow to be released and end up with the Jaguars. I know Miami will do a full court push for Manning and they have some positive building points but the owner there is all about cash and Manning is not looking for a payday. he is looking for a team that he will play and be protected in the pocket. I still wonder about the Niners. There are hints of a contract dispute with Alex Smith.